Time Skip (2 Years Later)

(I know that this may be a weird place for a
time skip but I don't know how else to advance the  
                  storyline how I want it. Sorry.)
                ----------------------------------------
I woke up to the feeling of someone softly placing kisses along my jawline. I smiled as I opened my eyes, instantly meeting Tenko's gaze. I grabbed onto his waist and pulled him on top of me, a small laugh escaping Tenko's lips. "You just woke up and this is the first thing you think of?"
I nodded before placing a hand on his cheek, gently pulling his face down as I leaned up to connect our lips. "How could I not want this first thing when I wake up? You tend to be my favorite view." I replied.
"As much as I love your stupid comments we have shit to do. I kindly request that you get up."
I threw my arms back around him, "A few more minutes, please?" I begged, not willing to move yet.
Tenko sighed but moved so he was lying down on top of me, his head resting on my chest as he wrapped his arms around me, "Only a few minutes, then we actually have to get up."
Over the past 2 years things have really gone well for me and the rest of the league. We're currently the most powerful villain group around, meaning that we get better privlages in our world then most and we have more opportunities to achieve our goals. The only downside to this being that it's harder for us to move around and do shit because we're so well known and recognizable.
Tenko and I have also gotten extremely close since I joined the league, though that's kind of obvious. We've been dating for almost a year now and there's nothing about our relationship that I can complain about. We even started calling eachother by our birth names. Every now and then I find myself thinking about Keigo, who's now the #2 hero, but the thoughts never really linger. Keigo's become a thing of the past to me now, the only person who truly matters to me now being Tenko. Though, of course Himiko and Twice matter quite a bit to me aswell. Hell, the whole league does, they're my family.
   Along with all of this my appearance has completely changed. Within these past 2 years the slight scarring that I had from whatever those doctors did to me while I was in a coma has worsened a lot because of how much I use my quirk. Now instead of still looking like normal skin I was covered in purple scars, the skin being held together by surgical staples. I honestly don't mind it though, I think it looks kind of badass. Tenko does too so that's even more of a plus.
"Your few minutes are up Touya, let's go." Tenko said, grabbing my arm and pulling me up. I sighed but didn't really fight, knowing damn well that he's right. We have some stupid meeting about a plan and deal Tenko's made, as co leader of the league I'm being forced to attend this shit aswell as Tenko. After forcing myself out of bed Tenko and I went off to get dressed and shit for this stupid meeting. "Don't fuck shit up while we're gone." He told the league before we went through a warp gate.
The second we got to the other side we were dragged off to a conference room to meet with people from the extended league. It wasn't made of that many more people, only like, 5 maybe 10 more people. Tenko wants to start targeting UA so that we can try to get a hostage or something. For this he cut a deal, meaning that we have a few more members on our side for this.
   "So, Shigaraki, what exactly do you need us to do?" The guy we're meeting with asked.
   "I've learned that Class 1A and 1B are going to be holding a traning camp soon. I want you and your men to help make it so that me and my guys can successfully kidnap one of the students. You're more then welcome to use any means necessary. Now, do you have what I asked for?"
   "I do indeed." He said, passing Tenko a stack of files, Tenko instantly passing them to me. I started looking through them, finding pictures and information on kids from 1A and 1B.
  As I was looking through the files I felt my heart drop as I found a file with a picture of my little brother Shoto on it. "Te- Shigaraki." I said, instantly getting Tenko's attention.
   He peaked over at what I was looking at, realization coming to his face instantly. "I'll take care of it, try not to worry yourself too much." Tenko told me, placing his hand on my leg before turning his attention back to the meeting.
"When you say any means necessary-"
"I mean exactly what I said. As long as we're able to kidnap our guy I don't give any shits what you guys do. My only request is that you keep this kid unharmed, he's our target so I don't want him harmed." Tenko said, handing Shoto's file to him.
I felt my eyes widen and was about to protest until Tenko looked at me, his eyes soft and begging me to trust him. I bit my tongue and nodded, putting every single ounce of my trust into Tenko and his plan. "We can manage that, is there anything else you would like us to do Shigaraki?"
"I don't believe so, just stick to the plan and what I've told you. Do that and I'll fulfill my end of our deal." Tenko replied.
   The guy agreed and shook Tenko's hand, bowing his head towards me before walking out of the room. When he was gone I turned to Tenko, "Explain?"
   "If he's the one we take then all we have to do is hold him until we can make a deal with the heroes. We won't hurt him and this is the best way to keep your brother safe. Trust me on this, please?" Tenko asked, taking my hand in his.
I sighed but laced my fingers with his, squeezing his hand, "I trust you, I trust you more than anybody else. I just really hope your idea works Tenko."
   "It will Touya, I promise."