Rehab | Jesse X Fem!Reader

CONTENT WARNING: ADDICTION TALK
~J3ss3

                               Y/Ns POV

The silent hum of the engine softly vibrated in my eardrums, soothing me as I made my approach to my long term boyfriend's house. I slowly arrived at his current estate, noticing his lights were all off. I cautiously put my hand on the doorknob, debating whether I knock or not. When the lights are dim like this, it usually means Jesse is high, which means his paranoia is up and his emotions are scattered. I raise my hand deciding to knock instead.
"Hey babe..." Jesse opened the door after several minutes of silence. I looked him up and down and could immediately tell he was high, and I could smell it on him as well. I slowly followed him into his home, and sat next to him on the soft plush couch in his living room.
"What do you wanna watch?" He queried, legs spread and his arms resting on his thighs.
"Uhm anything is good with me." I say, not quite letting myself settle into the couch. I absolutely hated being around him high, I never knew what to expect and quite frankly it scared me. He sat in silence for a moment and looked up at me.
"Why do you smell... like that?" I could see the paranoia seep into Jesse. I sat and thought for a second to understand what smell he could be referring to and remembered what I was wearing. I was wearing this hoodie yesterday when I was talking with our friend, Badger.
"I wore this yesterday when I-" I was cut off by Jesse standing up. My hands moved on their own to fiddle.
"You didn't tell me you were meeting with him!" He said, pushing his buzzed hair back. He started to pace around, looking like he was only getting angrier and angrier.
"No I did!" I bursted out, having to defend myself. His paranoia and mood swings weren't new to me, as i've been around him while he's intoxicated, but never has he snapped like this.
"When huh? Because I don't remember that!" He shouted and stopped pacing.
"I texted you the day before!" I yelled back, adding extra emphasis on 'day before'.
"How was I supposed to know that?!" His tone was challenging and angry, and a little confused.
"Maybe if you stayed sober like you promised you would've remembered!" I screamed. Jesse's face dropped from anger straight into hurt. Hesitantly I started to speak.
"Jesse I... I'm.." I fumbled with my words until he cut me off.
"Just leave Y/N." He said sternly and coldly. I stifled my tears and grabbed my bag. I rushed over to the door.I turned around and whispered just barely loud enough to be heard, "I'm sorry". Gently closing his door and stomping over to my car, I felt my tears rush down my cheeks. The humid air made my tears feel all the more heavy. I climbed into my car and slammed the door shut and let myself cry.

Jesse's POV
As soon as she left I crumpled to the floor. I felt all my emotions fly through my body. I knew she was right, I need to get sober. If not for anyone else, for her. Crawling to the door in desperation, I let out a sob realizing she was gone.

Y/N POV
Tears blurred my vision as I sped off to Walter's house. He's been a mentor and father figure to me ever since I met him. My knuckles paled as I gripped the steering wheel. I went too far, I never should've brought up his sobriety. My car screeched into Walter's driveway. He was out front, expecting me after I called him sobbing. I stumbled out of my car and fell into his open arms. Walter sat there hugging me as I wailed and let my words fly out, my regrets, my frustrations, how i didn't know what to do, everything. He gently patted my head and reassured me. For some reason, that made me cry harder.
"Would you like to come inside?" He asked, pulling away from our hug.
"Yeah, sorry..." Walter shook his head and told me not to apologize. We walked into his house. Walt Junior and Skyler were at the door ready to greet me.
"Oh... um come on Walt Junior, we have to go grocery shopping!" Skyler said, allowing me and Walter to have some space to talk. In almost an instant they were gone.
"Oh Walter... I fucked up big time.." I softly stated, my tears still trickling down. Walter stood up and made me a warm drink. As he makes the drink, I recalled all of the details of the fight, the tears picking up again. Walter gently placed the cup in front of me.
"Hm, well he was paranoid, and he loves you so much." He said adding and extra emphasis on 'so'.
"So? I went too far." I raised my cup to my lips and took a small sip, it still being too hot.
"So i think if you apologize, he'll forgive you, I have to hear him constantly gush about you. There's nothing he wouldn't do for you, Y/N." Walter finished, letting there be some inflection of teasing. A soft smile forms on my lips and I stand up to dial Jesse.

Jesse's POV
I paced around my house, regretting everything. The fifth time I checked my phone waiting for her to text me like everything is normal, I noticed it had been one and a half hours. Almost as if magic my phone rang out her ringtone.
"Hey.. I uh just wanted to apologize again, I went to far and-" Her voice crackled out and I cut her off.
"I'm going to rehab tomorrow, you've already done way too much for me. You were right and i'm sorry I got paranoid and shit." My voice softly left me. There was a silence for a moment.
"I'm coming over, I'll be over soon. I love you." She said, her voice clear and radiant as ever. Excitedly, I got up and cleaned myself up. I can't wait until she gets here.