Guilty|Saul Goodman x SUB!Male!Reader

**SMUT (with little plot)
{if you know me irl... please ignore this..}
requested by @creckenedmole

                              Y/N POV
I walked into Saul's building, the leathery smell mixed with the slight tinge of Febreeze greeted me. I looked around the waiting room, seeing a diverse crowd, as usual. Saul and I had been dating for a good few years now and every once and a while i'd surprise him at work. Today was the first day I planned...this... kind of surprise however. I sit down in one of the seats, next to what seems to be a biker.
  "Excuse me sir, Mr. Goodman can see you now" His secretary offered kindly. I stood up and dipped into his office. I was then greeted by his inviting tone.
   "Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asked, only glancing up from his documents. I strode across the room and craned my head into his neck, smelling his musky cologne.
   "I just came by to visit.." I said, letting my voice trail as I took one of my hands and gently started twirling my finger across his chest. I felt his breath hitch a little in surprise, much to my pleasure.
   "Is that all you came here to do?" He cleared his throat and let out a small laugh. I let my hand trail a little further down. My lips started to nip at the bit of his neck that was exposed, my hands still traveling.
    "Busy day today?" I ask, creeping my hand towards his belt. He shifted in his seat, growing erect.
     "Mm.. not really." He let out a low, deep groan as I grazed my hand against his bulge, fiddling with his belt buckle.
     "When's your next appointment?" I ask, my voice oozing with lust and wonder. He got up and locked the door.
     "We have plenty of time." He latched his mouth onto mine and we started swapping our hot saliva. He then shoved his hand into my pants and starting stroking my dick, causing me to let out small moans. He broke away from our kiss to help me undress. I started to take his clothes off as well until we both were in just our boxers. He walked over to his desk and sat down, prompting me to come kneel in front of him. I dropped down hurriedly and pulled his throbbing cock. I started to gently jerk him off, he threw his head out and gently started bucking his hips. I rubbed my finger across his tip, back and forth just to hear his gravely moans. He started to leak precum so I stopped and licked his slit. I lightly ran my tongue along his shaft, feeling how it throbbed underneath my touch. My tongue guided his girth into my mouth and I started sucking on just the tip. He groaned in frustration and gently pushed my head, slowly forcing his cock down my throat. I gagged a little, but started to bob my head.
      "Good boy, Y/N." Saul praised and he pulled my hair gently, gradually pushing my head to go faster. After a good few minutes of deep throating his dick, I felt it twitch in my mouth. Saul then started thrusting into my throat wildly, groaning and muttering until I felt his cum explode down my throat. I pulled my head away, some of the cum dripping out. I swallowed his warm jizz and licked his cock clean.
     "Sit on my desk." He commanded, and I obediently followed. He slipped my rock hard dick out of my boxers and stroked it as slow as possible, gently running his thumb across my tip. I let out a whine and tried to thrust my hips but he stopped me.
     "Patient dear." He said softly. I shivered as he leaned in and started sucking on my neck, peppering hickeys across my collarbone. Precum dripped out of my cock, smearing onto his finger.
      "Get on your hands and knees." He told me while spitting on his fingers and gently massaging his once again hard cock. I did as told and he slowly entered me, giving me time to adjust to his size. Then he started to hammer into me, his thick cock hitting my prostate each time. I gripped his desk tightly as the room filled with our moans and groans. Saul picked up the pace and started to jerk me off again. He slammed into me while playing with my cock, causing us both to explode. Soon we collected ourselves and realized we fucked up... there was cum all over his paperwork.