Chicken To Go| Gus x Reader Part 2 (SMUT)

Authors note: I do not write pure smut, especially as much as I did for this. Please excuse the writing, as i'm not the most versed in smut.
~J3ss3

"Hi Mr White..." You trail off,you making an attempt to adjust yourself, smoothing out your now slightly bunched shirt.
"I'll come back later." He says, backing out of the room and shutting the door. You sit back down completely flustered, this time on his desk.
"Do you want to continue where we left off?" He asked, secretly admiring how frazzled you looked. You didn't offer a response, you just gazed into his eyes and gently nodded. Gus leaned down and pressed his soft lips against yours. He grazed his tongue on your bottom lip and you compliantly dropped your jaw, letting his hot tongue explore your mouth. He cupped your face softly as he passionately made out with you. Just as you made a slight moan he pulled away.
"Sorry.." You apologized, not really even sure why you were apologizing. You just didn't like that it was ending so soon. As the apology left your mouth Gus walked over to the door and locked it. He walked back over to you and dropped his tone to a sultry and smooth voice that was also at the same time very comforting and sweet.
"You have nothing to apologize for." He says, once again locking your lips together. As he held you and slid his tongue in and out of your mouth, you unbuttoned your shirt and tossed it aside. He slid his hand up your back and undid your bra clasp, now leaving you completely topless. He pulled away from your steamy makeout session and admired your torso. Then he started peppering kisses down your neck, causing you to let out small moans. He slowly started to rub your mounds, pinching your areolas softly. After a series of more moans from you he gently pulls away and hooks his thumbs on the waistband of your pants. You stood up, almost in a trance when he slowly pulled your pants down, leaving trails of kisses down your thighs. When he finished with that you sat back down and he started to massage your inner thighs. You gasped as you felt one of his digits enter you. Gus slowly worked his finger in and out of you, grazing your g spot as he softly inched his finger in. As he did this he went back to kissing and nipping at your neck, working out loud moans from you. Then he inserted another digit. Your stomach started to knot up, your orgasm building.
"Gus... I'm gonna cum." You breathed out heavily. Then he removed his fingers, leaving you feeling empty.
"Hold on a little longer Y/N." He said, unbuckling his pants pulling out his thick cock. He lined himself up and looked to you for confirmation you were ready. You bit your lip and nodded, letting him know you were ready. He started to thrust in and out of you at a slow pace. He kissed up your neck and then locked his mouth back onto yours. You threw you hands around his neck, moaning into his mouth as he glided his tongue in it, thrusting harder. You feel yourself tense up again, Gus now going faster. He placed one hand on the desk, and the other was playing with your clit. You pulled away from the kiss.
"I'm gonna cum." You warned him once again, the knot returning to your stomach.
"Go ahead dear." He said gently to you, brushing a strand of hair out of your face. You soon exploded and Gus slid out of you, grabbing a tissue from a tissue box, and exploding into it. He then tucked his cock back into his pants, rebuckled them and threw the tissue away.
"Let me help you clean up." He offered, noticing you were still catching your breath. He helped you stand up, you leaning against him. He slid your wet panties and your pants back up.
"Gus... what are we?" You asked slumping into his desk chair, exhausted. He was in the middle of grabbing your discarded bra and shirt and paused.
"Whatever you're comfortable with us being." He returned, turning around to look you in the eye. He handed you your clothes and you redid your bra and rebuttoned your top. Then he grabbed a bottle of Febreeze and sprayed it around his office. You chuckled a little to yourself, Gus was always a perfectionist, even after having sex.