Prologue.

Prologue.
Forgotten Stories.

Air-chans POV…

Ayanokoji Atsoumi…

He is a man of great ambition, known by most as a politician who clawed his path from nothingness.

Many admire him, and many despise him, but something both sides agree on, is his overwhelming ambition.

His ambition is what allowed him to crawl out of his life of nothingness.

He was not born to exceptional parents, and was not rich.

But his ambition was something even the gods would admire.

He, who was just a regular citizen, got a chance and pulled on it as hard as he could.

And when he couldn't pull any more he began climbing it, all the way until he climbed it to the top.

And when he reached the top he soared even higher. None knew what sparked this great ambition, but they were all in awe to see how far it's gotten him.

Those who've seen him would call him a genius.

But he himself knew he was not, he was an average human who merely had a lot of ambition.

And before he knew it, he hit his limit.

He could no longer soar higher, for the sun had incinerated his wings and he was stuck in the same place.

He pondered on why his progress stopped.

He knew he had the capability to soar higher, and he knew he was destined too.

So why couldn't he?

But then it hit him. He may have the capability to soar higher, but could he?

He himself knew the reason he could no longer go higher, it was because he was an average human. If he was a genius like people called him, then he could've soared higher than the sun.

But alas, he was not…

But then it clicked.

He had the perfect idea on how to get to higher lengths.

He knew he couldn't do it, but what if he had someone else do it instead?

And that's when he began his perfect operation.

The thing he himself admits may be the stupidest idea he's had yet, but he was willing to pull down and climb the idea to make sure it would work.

His ambition personified into a real place.

The White room…

A place unknown to many, Atsoumi has done terrible things to obtain his position in society, and the White Room is his most gruesome act to exist.

Because of that, the White Room is Atsoumi's greatest test of his ambition yet.

It has been existing for 20 years, and is still going till this day.