Chapter 1 - Jeff The Killer part 1

Chapter 1 - Jeff the Killer Part 1

"Mum, dad? Are we there yet? My legs are killing me from sitting down for too long." I asked my new parents and my mum chuckled and replied back saying, "Only ten minutes away darling."

My new mother's voice was calm and soft. To be honest she was a nice and caring. She wore a green top with yellow flowers on it, and she wore blue jeans with black high-heels; her hair was done up nicely, tied up and her fringe clipped back.

"Jade, could you please pass me a drink?" My dad asked my little sister politely.

"Yeah sure thing dad" Jade replied back and handed him a bottle of water.

My new dad was the one who was driving the car, he wore a blue T-shirt with a figure on it, I couldn't tell what it was but it looked odd?

He also wore black jeans and trainers. Apparently he used to work for the police a long time ago.

We got out of the car and I looked at the car, it was a BMW, dark blue. But I didn't know what year it was even made though.

"Hey Jane? Aren't you not going to come in and look about" Jade asked me and I sighed slowly walking in.

The house was nice, big, real big. It had a sitting room leading into the dining room/kitchen.

The wallpaper was quite a Victorian type, 19th Victorian I think.

I slowly made my way the stairs, as I walked up the stairs, the stairs squeaked as I walked up to the bedrooms. As I walked into one of the bedrooms I saw my name on the door.

I walked in slowly and to see a bed right next to the window, the walls painted red and black. Gothic duve on my bed. A tv, a laptop and even a keyboard. It felt awesome being in this room. I get to be the Goth which I always wanted to be. But the one thing which I always wanted to try out is the electric guitar.

I sighed and walked out of my bedroom, making my way outside to where the main door is. I walked out and sat on the pavement thinking.

I saw this boy walking over to me, he has ginger hair, a leather jacket which was done up and with black trousers on including black boots.

"Well hello there, you seem new about... What's your name then pretty little thing you" I blinked for a minute and sighed.

"My name is Jane... you?" I replied and then asked.

Everyone seemed so American here, I guess I am in America, thank hell for that since there is a plague called the Black Death in London.

"Randy! The big bad ass in this town!" Randy said like he is proud of it.

Bad ass eh? More sounds like a rotten bully to me. I thought to myself.

"Leave her alone you bastard!"I heard a young boy screaming at him and running at him with another young boy who looked a lot younger than him. Both of them were screaming at him.

"Oh Crap! I WILL GET YOU SOMEDAY JEFFERY WOODS!" Randy shouted at them and he ran off, as if he was running for his life.

The young boy stopped running as he panted to catch his breath, I looked at him. He had raven brown hair, same colour as mine. He wore a black T-shirt and black dress pants? With a silver belt. And he wore black trainers, in other words black converses. He looked quite hot wearing that but my mind just went straight to Michael. I sighed softly.

"You okay?" he asked me. His voice was American as well. But not a strong American accent.

I nodded slowly and thought to myself for a little bit.