Author's note

Hey guys it's me your favorite author again. So i know that I've made other stories right now and I've shown one chapter of the magic storyline but I'm going to make this story the second one I make. The rosegarden story will get a sequel soon but I'm going to work on this one for now and then I'm going to turn my attention back to the magic aura and then alternate stories from there. If you guys have suggestions about new chapters and stories I should write even fanfics of other shows I'd be happy to hear it. 

also please know that in this 'Meta-static' storyline, it's going to be very dark and gruesome. There will be moments of blood, fighting, intense violence and comedy of the scariest order. This story won't emphasize ships and pairings so much because my OC will be throwing of some of the character dynamics. This storyline may have to deal with controversial things like murder, sex, slavery, torture, Salem and other stuff but most of that stuff won't happen until later. I get that most fanfics are kept short and cute but I have an overactive imagination and when I started doing I meant for it to be short but then when I got a good enough idea, I just ran with it.

I'm sorry if the length of my stories annoys you guys or seems boring but I imagine it like a tv series or a movie so I tend to focus a lot on idle chitchat and unnecessary stuff that was never supposed to be in the story. I'm trying to improve my craft by showing and not telling like how I've been doing with fight scenes so I can improve. Keep supporting me and I'll turn out more stories for you all to enjoy in the future. 

Thanks 😊.