💡🖌️im fineeeee- (lightbrush!!)

Eating ice and writting One shots time!
Another amazing ship I love!!!
Thank you for requesting it!! Yipyee

:)))))))))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd personing

It was morning time

And paintbrush woke up to see their girlfriend still sleeping. It was a bit odd since usually lightbulb would wake up first and bug paint brush until they woke up. But today was different they guess.

Paint brush didn't really mind it at all. it was nice to wake up peacefully for once, and plus they also got to admire their sleeping girlfriends face.

After a bit of waiting lightbulb still hadn't woken up and paintbrush was getting hungry. They debated waking her up but decided against it as she probably needed the sleep anyway. being the ball of energy that she is.

So with that paintbrush left to go get some breakfast. They were eating their bowl of cereal until they saw lightbulb slowly making her way down the stairs.

"Mm, Morning painty..."

To say the least they looked like crap. Not in a beauty way. Lightbulb was always beautiful to paintbrush. But rather she looked quite ill.

"Morning lightbulb, uh are you
alright?"

"W- What?..  Oh! Yeah I'm finee.. Thanks for asking. "

Lightbulb did their signature finger guns at paintbrush. Paintbrush could see what was going on here.

"Lightbulb come here for a sec. "

Lightbulb made their way over to their Partner groggily. Paintbrush put their hand on lightbulbs head and felt a fever.

"Lightbulb! Your sick!"

"Whaaaat? Nahhhh. Don't be dramatic painty, I'm fine-"

Paintbrush scooped up their girlfreind in their arms.

"No, Lightbulb your going back to bed. "

"But, paintyyy"

"Nope. You need to rest so you can can get better"

Paintbrush brought lightbulb to their bed and laid them down.

"Wait here a second"

Paintbrush ran off to grab a few things. They came back with some medicine and a wet cloth.

(I have no clue what you really do when someones sick I litterly just sit through it so I'm just kinda basing this off of other fics I've read)

They placed the cloth over lightbulbs head and gave them the medicine. At this point lightbulb was too tired to argue anything.

"Now get some rest-"

Paintbrush was about to leave before lightbulb grabbed them

"Nooooo stayyyy"

Paintbrush agreed and climbed into bed with her. They both wrapped there arms around eachother as they fell asleep.

_______________________
396 words!!!!

Sorry it was short

Still Hope this one was good. I enjoyed writting it >:]