mesmerizing beauty (2/2)

Next day.....

To college jungkook came in his real self that is his bad boy look but he not bully nor he really is bad boy he likes dressing like this.

All girls began to cheer when they saw jungkook like this.yesterday no one was looking at him and now see.

yesterday no one was looking at him and now see

(Imagine him wearing a jacket on it)

He really was looking so fine and hot in that look and all that piercing are just cherry on top.that haircut making him look more hot.

He sighed rolling his eyes becoz he just fed up with it things so he choose to ignore them and do his own work.

He joined his friends chit-chating with them.
Telling about the thing that happened with him yesterday.

When a loud yelling and cheering caught their attention.but that scene really made jungkook's mouth water making him gulp.

but that scene really made jungkook's mouth water making him gulp

(Imagine it like that)

Here Taehyung again came in saree with some accessories on it looking so beautiful and MESMERIZING that jungkook can't seem to take his eyes off him.

He keeps staring at him.yesterday,he could've approached taehyung easily but he didn't wanted taehyung to look at him in that look so that's why he even ran away after doing a crime in day time.🤣

Jungkook's eyes widened more when suddenly taehyung took his hands up streching them upwards reavilling his tummy and belly button clearly specially that mole on navel

Jungkook looked around to see all boys LOOKING at taehyung.that he didn't even like a bit so he went near taehyung and stood in front of looking at him angrily.

Taehyung stood straight and looked at jungkook with a face that is still unknown to author.(🤣)

Jungkook removed his jacket without wasting anytime then he wrapped it around taehyung's waist who smirked looking at it..

Jk:don't reavil too much.
He said in his deep dark tone while shooting daggers in taehyung's body with his stares of his dark ebony eyes.

(Did you felt shiver? becoz i do felt it,damn he is so fine)

Taehyung smirked and grabbed his collar in his hands and said.
Tae:oh so possessive over me..
He said in teasing tone and Jungkook clenched his jaw poking his tongue in his inner cheeks.

He was having a urge to grab taehyung's waist in his hold and show all the students who are staring at taehyung like a four course meal that who he belongs to..

But taehyung took his hands in his and wrapped it around his own waist and said.
Tae:if you want to hold me go ahead..you could've done that yesterday too...

Hearing his sentence jungkook's eyes widened and he said.
Jk: wh-what h-how do you know that it was me?
He sluttered feeling scared that taehyung recognise him even though he ran.

Taehyung hold his collar and pulled him closer and said whispering in his ears.
Tae:what you thought i will not recognise you?too bad,you dropped your glasses while running and i saw turn around to look at it.

Jungkook cursed under his breath and looked at taehyung who is smirking wickedly.

But what surprised taehyung more that jungkook smirked too and pulled him closer grabbing his waist more tightly if that even was possible.

Jk:so what?it's good you saw..anytime soon i was going to come in front of you anyways.

He smirked and got closer taehyung inhaling his scent and gave a look to everyone who were watching them with mouth wide open with eyes too.

He smirked at them and winked but then he gave them glare to which they immediately turn their attention and started to do their work.

Taehyung felt shivers when jungkook's hot breath fall on his bare neck.he grabbed tightly on jungkook's collar who back away and looked at him.

Jk:so...
He said and Taehyung looked at him for a while but then he surprised jungkook and others too...

With suddenly pecking jungkook's lips and back away saying.
Tae:i like you so...

So Jungkook was basically out of this world.he felt his body got froze when he felt that soft lips of taehyung's on his.

He was out of this world but he came out when he heard Taehyung's giggles and he looked at taehyung in disbelief and said.

Jk:huh?
Taehyung laughed and said.
Tae:so what?
Jungkook didn't said him anything just picked him up on shoulder like sack bag, taehyung gasped and then jungkook  took him with him who laughed.

Jk:byy guys i have some things to settle with this MESMERIZING BEAUTY to excuse me..

He shouted and Taehyung giggled more hiding his face with hands still hanging on jungkook's back..

~THE END ~

______________________________

It sucks right...but anyway how you like that?

Please do tell me god i am nervous now..