mesmerizing beauty (1/2)

It is a sunny rainy day 😅means it's sun has came out of clouds but clouds are still dark like it will rain anytime soon.

A boy in his 20's name Jeon jungkook  student of 2nd year of graduation who is topper.he has dressed up totally like need today but is he really a nerd who knows??

he has dressed up totally like need today but is he really a nerd who knows??

(Imagine this cute jungkook-ah)

He made his way directly to library as he was in hurry the story book which he borrowed a month ago and forgot to return it.today is the last day of submitting it.

So he is basically running to library.

When he reached near library he heard some shouting and yelling from behind that made him stop on his place.he frowned and turned around but only to get his eyes widened in shock and his heart started to thump inside his chest so loudly looking at the scene infront of him.

The beauty of college is entering college in his lehanga type saree.yea he is a boy naming him,kim taehyung who likes to do cross-dressing.he feels comfortable in it.

he feels comfortable in it

(Imagine taehyung in it)

(Take this to imagine better 🤣)

But he didn't know with that thing he has captured many people's heart who is crushing over him madly..

Jungkook gulped hard and looked away Blushing madly.he felt his cheeks heat up looking at taehyung in that dress.

He took dirty thoughts out of his head and ran inside library.

________________

While taehyung enter inside and looked around to see all of the student's staring at him.he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Soon his bestfriend park jimin Ran to him with wide eyes and asked him.
Jimin:ahh tae why saree today in college?
Taehyung pouted and hugged him saying.

Tae:my ma told me to wear it as we were visiting temple today and they kept praying for too long and i got late so i came like this only..
He fake cried and hugged jimin who laughed and said.

Jimin:yea you sure are being center of attention here..
Taehyung giggled and nodded.
Jimin:anyways today's first class is cancelled so let's go to library,all are sitting their only.
Taehyung nodded and they walked to library.

_________

Jungkook quickly came inside and gave a nervous look to librarian who is glaring at him.
Librarian: jungkook-ah..why are you always late?
Jungkook pouted and said.
Jk: sorry sir...here take this book.

He gave him but librarian sighed and said.
Librarian:go keep it in the alloted shelf and do you want another book to read at home but first tell me will you return it on time?

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said.
Jk: ofcourse i will and yes i want..i will go First then.
He ran inside making librarian to sigh again looking at him.

Jungkook looked around the library's shelves to see where he should keep this book.
Finally he saw it making him smile widely.he went and kept it and againe looked around for intresting book so he could take it home for reading.

One book grabbed his attention.so he took it out and turn pages to look through it.he liked it a lot.

Suddenly books slip off his hands and fall down.he bended down to pick it up but then his eyes fall on shelf ah ah not shelf not but at the other side of shelf.

He saw a thin milky waist in between.he didn't saw that person's face whose property is this waist.but what grabbed his most attention is the mole on that person's navel that is looking so clearly..

He gulped and his hold tighten on shelf licking his lips.he wanted to grab that waist in his hands so badly.

He bit his lips looked around but saw no one is near him.so he took his hand  and side out few books from that section shelf so that he could see that waist more clearly.

He leaned his head on his hand that were holding onto shelf.he has lost his mind looking at that sexy thing.

He felt a sudden urge to touch it so grabbing a little confidence and courage.he moved his hand forward and trace his finger on that waist making that person gasp on other side.

But jungkook came back to his senses and widened his eyes in shock when he realised what he did.

He got up immediately and grabbed his one book that he wanted and ran out fastly without thinking twice.

On the other side taehyung came other side of shelf with angry face.looking for the person who dare to touch his most sensitive spot.

He looked around and spotted one boy running out fast dropping his glasses in between.

Taehyung frowned his eyesbrows thinking who could be that who have this much daring to do something like this.

He shrugged it off and went to search for a book to read.

____________

Jungkook ran out panting heavily and stopped at side placing his hand on his chest where his heart is beating in the extreme level.

He panted heavily closing his eyes when his friends came to him.
Joon:waah jungkook why are you looking like this?
He said when he saw jungkook full in sweat from nervousness.

Jk: nothing...it's i just ran here so that's why i think.
Jin looked at him clearly and said.
Jin:huh jungkook why are you dressing like this?where did that hot jungkook went?

He said in teasing tone and Jungkook rolled his eyes then smirked.
Jk:nothing you will not understand me so let it be.
Hobi pouted and told.

Hobi:no now tell us.
Jungkook sighed then he said angrily.
Jk:it's all becoz of your so called girlfriend my sister..
All frowned their eyebrows and said together.
All:why what happen?

Jk:we were playing truth and dare last night as dad came back from trip but i got dare and she asked me to dress up like this..

There was silence for a while but then they all burst out in laughter making jungkook whine looking at them laughing.

Jk:shut up it's only for today okay..i will get over with it soon.okay i am going back home...god i can't handle it anymore.
He ran to his car becoz he really isn't in mood to take classes now.

He came back home but all way long his brain,heart and whole body were busy thinking about that slim waist with mole on the navel.

He can't seems to take that image out of his head.

_________________________________

What will happen next?thanks ammu for this wonderful idea but damn it is rushed forgive me for messing your idea but i have inserted my own things in it too.so hope you all like it please do tell me how is it