special part...

When they both came,basically taehyung on jungkook's shoulder.he kept taehyung down on ground when they came at back of school.

Taehyung shyly looked down and straighten his dress to which jungkook chuckled and sat on his knees making his saree straight while taehyung blushed more hard and looked down at jungkook's face who was smiling.

After a while, jungkook got up and looked at him but then Taehyung looked down and gasped.jungkook looked at him confused.
Jk: what happen?
Tae:m-my anklet?

Jungkook looked around and then looked back at taehyung and said.
Jk:it's not here..show me which one?

Taehyung picked up his saree slightly and looked at jungkook to which jungkook nodded and said.
Jk:maybe it fell down somewhere here while you were on my shoulder..

Taehyung pouted and hit on jungkook's chest saying.
Tae:search mumma will kill me if she got to know that i lost my anklet...

Jungkook began to search it then finally,what feel like hours he got it.he smiled widely and came to taehyung saying.

Jk:i got it..
Taehyung ran to him..
Tae:really..
Jungkook nodded and showed him.
Tae:yes thank god..

Jk:wait let me help you wear it..
Tae:no i-
But before he complete himself, jungkook sat on his knees again and took Taehyung's leg on his thigh..

Tae:no i-But before he complete himself, jungkook sat on his knees again and took Taehyung's leg on his thigh

(Ignore that shop please)

Then he tie anklet on his leg's

Jungkook pecked on Taehyung's leg making taehyung close his eyes as he felt shiver ran down his spine

Tae: J-jungkook..
Jungkook smiled and kept taehyung's leg down later standing up and pulling taehyung closer who gasped and landed on jungkook's chest directly keeping his hands there to get a grip of.

Jk:now what??
He kept his hands on Taehyung's waist pulling him closer.

taehyung gave him a shy smile looking down making jungkook chuckle who made him look at himself agam and asked.
Jk:so..
Taehyung waited patiently for him to continue saying what he is about to.

Jk: don't you think we should clear up something between us?
Taehyung gave him a confused look while jungkook sighed and pull taehyung closer If that was even possible and Taehyung gasped tightening his hold on jungkook's shirt on chest.

Jk:i love you and i want you to become my boyfriend and wife in future.

As soon as he finsihed saying it taehyung looked at him with wide eyes but it didn't took long for his cheeks to turn red in shyness.

He looked in jungkook's eyes and asked oh so cutely and softly.
Tae:are you asking me out?
Jungkook chuckled at his question and said.
Jk:what do you think?

He said raising his eyebrows and Taehyung smiled softly and nodded looking down.
Tae:i am okay with it becoz i love you too..

Jungkook nodded but then he looked at taehyung with wide eyes processing everything that taehyung said.
Jk:you really mean it?
Taehyung nodded smiling and

Without wasting any more time jungkook connected his lips with taehyung.taehyung b lo blinked his eyes at sudden act of jungkook but later he got melted in it..

Taehyung stepped on jungkook's leg after removing his sandal and tiptoed then he wrapped his hands around jungkook's neck and kissed him more deeply yet passionately

After what felt like eternity they backed away from each other.they looked in each other eyes looking at the love they hold of each other.

Taekook:i love you..
Taehyung giggled making jungkook smile.
Taekook:i love you too..
Taehyung laughed loudly becoz again they got in sync making jungkook giggles..

And they live ever so happily....

~THE END ~

_______________________________

here you all go with special chapter...vote it and tell me how is it or are there any mistakes.?😳😳