2.

every day at school, i have to see dustin and trevor flirt and pda. it makes me sick.

"you okay?" mike asked, whispering to me.

i shake my head, looking down.

"i'm sorry," they said.

"it's fine, not your fault." i said softly.

sometimes i think about leaving the party, but i can't abandon them. they're my only friends.

eventually i need to tell dustin about my feelings for them, but all they talk about is trevor.

trevor this, trevor that, me and trevor did this.

sometimes i pretend that instead of trevor's name, they say mine.

call me obsessive or jealous, but i want dustin all to myself.

i want them and i'll do anything it takes to get them.

with help of course.

"you're staring again," mike said. "they're going to notice."

"shit, you're right," i say, diverting my gaze from dustin, but before that i take a picture of them to stare at instead. sorry, i couldn't help it. it's not my fault.

they were laughing at a stupid joke trevor had made

they were laughing at a stupid joke trevor had made. i didn't hear it, though, i was too busy staring at their perfect face.

i might be a little too in love with dustin henderson.

"lucas, are you okay?" max asked, elbowing me.

"wh-what? i'm fine, yeah." i obviously lie.

she doesn't pry, she just nods her head and continues the conversation i don't give two shits about.

ngl this is much easier to write than i'm scared to love you, anygays, hope you enjoyed this part. lemme know what you think <3