Part 17

When I woke up Jeremy wasn't in the bedroom. Where tf is he? I got up and headed to the bathroom. Limping the whole way. God damn you Jeremy. I walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower running.

"Jeremy? Is that you?" I asked reaching for the shower curtain.

"Hey baby doll." He said. I saw his hand reach for me. Then I felt the warm water flow over me.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask looking up at him. He only smiled at me and kissed the top of my head. I stood on my tip toes and gave him a soft peck on the lips. He blushed slightly and smiled. After our shower we got dressed. Jeremy already had clothes here from the last time he was here.

"You know you should just move in your here so often." I joke walking downstairs.

"You know, I just might take you up on that offer." He said smiling. I slapped his shoulder and went to the kitchen.

"Whatcha makin'?" Josh asked sitting in the kitchen.

"What the fuck!? Howd you get I here?!" I shouted at him he only smiled at me and pointed at Kayden on the couch. She was asleep. I forgot how calm she looked when she slept.

"Did you let them in Jeremy?" I ask him has he went over and did hafe hug thing with Josh.

"Huh? Oh! Yea when you where still asleep. Man Kayden was pissed to see me." He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck.

"I can imagine." I said walking over to Kayden. I bent down to her face. Her normally angry expression replaced with a calm one. I placed my hand on her cheek.

"Kayden, time to wake up." I said softy. She moaned in annoyance. Her eyes popped open and she smiled. She sat up and sighed rubbed her eyes.

"Goodmorning Samuel." She said standing up. Then she smirked.

"Nice hickey there." She said pointing at my neck. I blushed and whipped around and glared at Jeremy. He only smiled at me.

"Stupid stoner boy." I huffed at walked over to the table and turned on the TV. Josh and Jeremy smoked and talked while me and Kayden watched TV.

*knock knock knock knock*

"Who is it?" I yell from the couch. No responds. We all look at each other in confusion. I finally got up and walked over. I opened the door and my mouth dropped.

"You guy!" I call not taking my eyes off the porch.

"What is it?" Kayden asked coming up behind me.

"What the fuck?" I heard Josh whisper from behind me. Jeremy walked in front of us and kneeled down.

"Why would someone leave a baby here!?" He yelled picking it up.

"Wait there's a note." Kayden said picking it up.

Please look after my baby boy, Aiko . I can no longer look after him for I am leaving the country and cannot take him with me. Thank you.

"His name is Aiko. His mum left him here because she's leaving the country and can't take him with her." Kayden said taking Aiko from Jeremy. We all just looked at her as she held him. So gentle and calm like he was her own.

"So who's going to keep him?" Josh asked sitting down in the living room. We all walked in and shut the door. Kayden sat down with Aiko.

"I think Kayden should, I mean look st her. She's practically adopted him already!" Jeremy said. Kayden smiled but it quickly faded.

"I don't know guys. I mean what about my mom or Ella. I can't just come home with a baby and be like 'Hey guys I adopted Aiko he's my son now!' They'd flip!" She said adjusting Aiko in her arms.

"Yea your mom would flip but would Ella? I mean she's not the type to wig out." Josh said.

"Wig out about what?" Ella said entering my house. We whipped our heads to her. She looked around in confusion until she saw Kayden and Aiko. Kayden just gave her a small smile.

"Why do you have a baby darling?" She asked walking over to them.

"Someone left him on Samuel's porch with a note saying that they're leaving the country and can't take him." Kayden said looking down at the little baby in her arms. She looked back up at Ella with worry in her eyes. Ella smiled and took one of Aikos little hands.

"Can we keep him?" She asked. Kaydens eyes lit up.

"R-really? Are you sure?" Kayden asked. Ella only smiled at her.

"I mean yea your turning eighteen in couple months and I'm sure we have enough money for an apartment and all the baby stuff for, uh what's his name?"

"Aiko, Aiko Noah Anderson." Kayden said proudly.

"This calls for a celebration!" Jeremy shouted and ran out to his car and came back with some liquor. We all laughed and for the next few hours we all just danced and drank. Well Ella didn't and Kayden only had a couple drinks. They all slept at my place. Josh on the couch and Kayden, Ella and Aiko in my spare room. Honestly I think my life is pretty good right now. It couldn't be better.