Part 18

10 years later

I opened my eyes to see Jeremy sleeping. His black hair glowing in the sun. His scar has darkened so its not as noticeable as it was when we where kids. I just sit there studying his face and it's features. Its been 10 years. Jeremy broke up with is girlfriend and told his parents about us. My parents over once and they met Jeremy.Kayden and Ella got married. Aiko is now ten and he's oh so handsome! He's got beautiful grey eyes and blond hair. He has olive skin and freckles. He doesn't look anything like Kayden or Ella but there's no doubt he's there's. When Aiko was 5 they adopted a little girl named Taylor. She has curly hair like Ella and green eyes like Kayden. Taylor and Ella share the same skin tone. Josh and Allison broke up. Man was he bummed. But he got married to a beautiful woman named Lisa who is Jeremys ex girlfriend and they are very happy. Kayden is a good sport about it. And today is me and Jeremy's wedding! I'm so fucking nervous. What if I trip and fall or or he doesn't show up or-

"Goodmorning baby doll. How did you sleep?" Jeremy asked in a sleepy voice.

"Goodmorning darling. I slept amazing. How did you sleep?" I asked pecking him on the lips.

"I'm glad and I slept wonderfully." He said kissing me. I giggled into the kiss. We kissed for a few minutes before we got up. We showered and got dressed. We went our separate was. Him with Kayden and Josh and me with Ella and Lisa. I put on a white suit. Ella and Lisa did my hair.

"You look so handsome Samuel." Lisa said putting her hands on my shoulder.

"Do you think Jeremy will like it?" I ask nervously. Ella walked over and hugged me.

"Samuel, I've seen the way Jeremy looks at you. He is so in love with you and I know he's going to melt when he sees you." She said calming me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes." She said chuckling. Kayden and Josh came in. They looked like they saw a ghost.

"What? Do you guys not like it?" I asked. Ella and Lisa left so it was just us three.

"No! No! We love it! It's just you look so," Kayden started.

"Beautiful." Josh finished. We stood there for a few more seconds before i spoke up.

"It hasn't been just us three for awhile." I chuckled. Kayden walked over and got me in a bear hug. Josh soon joined. We stayed like that for a few minutes before they had to leave.

"Are you ready Samuel?" My dad asked as he came in. He looked at me and smiled.

"You look gorgeous son." He said placing a hand on my cheek. I smiled and grabbed my flowers. Okay here we go.

As I walked down the aisle everyones eyes came onto me. Kayden and Ella, Josh and Lisa and my mum and dad and a bunch of other people. When I saw Jeremy my heart skipped a beat. He stood there with is hair slicked back and his black suit. He stood there smiling at me. Ten years ago I'd slap the smile off of him. Now I'd pay to see it all the time. The time I reached him my dad was on the verge of tears. As he handed me to Jeremy he kissed me on the cheek.

*skip to the I do's please*

"Do you Jeremy Addington take Samuel Jackson to be lawful wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you Samuel Jackson take Jeremy Addington to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do."

"By the power invested in me and the state of New York pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." And with that our lips met and the whole room erupted into cheers.

"Thats my boy!" My dad shouted.

"Good job son!" Jeremy's dad shouted.

"Good job Samuel!" I heard Kayden yell. Josh and Lisa whistled. And the night continued. We danced and ate cake.

"Uncle Samuel! You look so pretty!" Taylor said as she ran up to me.

"So do you baby!" I said picking her up. Aiko walked over to us with Kayden and Ella. Aiko is much more shy then his sister.

"Hi uncle Sam." He said in a quiet voice. I put Taylor down and bent down to Aiko.

"Hey there Aiko. You look very handsome tonight." I said getting him in a hug.

"So do you uncle Sam." He giggled.

"Okay kids let uncle Samuel and uncle Jeremy have fun." Kayden said as she shood them away. Kaydens look haven't changed much. She's 6'3 now and 27. She's gotten a few new scars from boxing. But her green eyes are still very lively. And hey guess what. She's got new grey shoes! I hate them. But I hate alot of things.

Me and Jeremy are on our way to our honeymoon spot. I'm going to have so much fun.

"We're here baby doll." Jeremy said getting out of the car. I followed him to our little vacation home and gasped as he picked me up.

"Jeremy!" I said. He only chuckled and kept walking. When we got in he threw me down on the bed. He got on top of me and smiled.

"I love you Samuel Addington." He said. He leand down and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back and said.

"I love you too, Mr stoner boy."

The end

Sooo what do yall think? I know there is a lot of spelling mistakes but hey this took me awhile. I couldn't have done I with out my gf Ella. Yes she was based off of Ella Williams lol. Anyway see you guys. Thanks for reading.