Entry 6

July 20th 2022 7:19pm

Oh my all might I am freaking out so much. Today I had the most shocking day ever.

This morning I woke up and kacchan was screaming and shouting at kaminari so I went to hug him even though I knew the danger of what could happen. However, instead he calmed down and hugged me back. WOW! I was not  expecting that but never the less he was calm and I was happy. I ate breakfast and got ready for school. Of course I walked to school with todoroki. Anyway, in class I caught kacchan staring at me. Then he quickly passed me a note.

The note said:

"Hey,

I know this sounds odd coming from me but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school. We could go the the near by cafe if you want?

                                   From kacchan."

I tapped his sholder and gave him a thumbs up while smiling. Wow I was so happy. After school we went to Hero's cafe and there we chatted. "Hey deku, I wanted to tell you that I'm trying to change, and part of that is mending my relationship with you so, I wanted to apologise about everything I did and said to you I middle school or anything horrible I have done to you. It ok if you don't forgive me straight away but I wanted you to here it from me face to face." I couldn't believe it. He apologised "look you didn't need to apologise kacchan, because I forgave you years ago" I said . He put his hand on the table and smiled. He seemed so calm, and his smile was so beautiful. I put my hand on top of his. His hand was soft. I loved him,and I loved him a lot.

Later on we went shopping and kacchan brought me the new all might movie and an all might onsie. This had to be one of the best days of my life. We brought snacks and sweet treats and kacchan brought me more katsudon as we were gonna have dinner in my dorm.

Same day 10:30pm

 I was in my new all might onsie and kacchan was in his skull t-shit with grey tracksuit bottems. We were watching the new all might movie. It was so good. Kacchan then asked if I was ok. To which I responded i'm fine. Suddenly the move froze. I hate when I does that. So me and kacchan decided to chat. "Deku, I don't think you know how beautiful you are" he muttered. I acted as if I didn't hear him and he suddenly shouted nothing, and turned his head to the side. Wow he thought I was beautiful. When he turned his head we stared into eachothers eyes. Not breaking eye contact, we slowly moved closer and eventually closed our eyes. Not long after closing my eyes, I soon felt a warm pair of lips hit mine. It was soft and gentle as our lips moved in unison. It was long and full of passion. I didn't want to let go. However, it was done sooner than expected. We opened our eyes and kacchan said "um i-i think I should g-go back to my dorm" i responded "yeah I really need to go to sleep". With that he got up waved bye and hurried out.

I lay in bed speech going over what had just happend in my mind. Maybe I was dreaming. 

Kacchan kissed me.

I felt like all my dreams were coming true at once. Anyway I have to sleep now I really hope that this happens again. Bye bye♡