Chapter 10

This one is going to be a special one so this one is gonna be slightly longer. I hope you enjoy. 😊

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

☆Izuku's pov ☆

Sooner than later my date with kacchan and todoroki was today. I'm really excited so I called uraraka and toga as they were gonna help me get ready. As I was looking through my closet I heard a knock at my door. "Hey izuku it's me, let me in". So I let uraraka and toga into my dorm. By now toga has already joined ua and is in my class. We were lucky we had one free space in our class. You see one day mineta and his perverted behaviour went way to far that it was see as not hero like. He was the expelled from ua leaving one free place in my class. Toga ended up taking that spot. Anyway we were rummaging through my clothes then uraraka shouted "I found the perfect outfit for you" it really was a good one. So I quickly got changed and and grabbed my essentials and ran out my dorm leaving uraraka and toga to tidy up the mess. I was the first one there of course. I always like to be early so now all I had to do was wait. 

♡Katsuki's pov♡

For the first time I'm feeling a bit nervous and lost. I had no idea what to wear or how to dress for a moment. So I called my "freinds" dunce face, racoon eyes and shitty hair. While I was sitting on my bed thinking I suddenly heard a loud bang at my door. It sounded like somone had hit it. When I opend the dootmr to see what was going on, duce face was on the floor. "The hell is he doing on the floor" I said kicking him hardly. "Sorry bakubro, we were having a race and denki was to busy being, you know himself, that he wasn't paying attention, and hit into your door" shitty hair said rubbing the back if his head. Raccoon eyes soon barged in and shouted "NOW ITS TIME FOR ME TO PICK YOU AN OUTFIT THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU LOOK EMO". She started rummaging through my wardrobe (closet) and was throwing out all my clothes. I was stating to regret this until she pulled out a really good outfit. Look like it wasn't a bad idea after all.

◇Todoroki's pov◇

I im fine with clothes so I went into my wardrobe (closet) and took out something casual. I put it on and headed down already seeing midoriya and bakugou.

○3rd person ○

The 3 boys stared at eachother admiring eachothers looks. 

Izuku was wearing a white long sleeve turtle neck shirt with black ripped jeans and black and white high top converces. Katsuki was wearing a white hoodie with a blue denim jacket over it and black jeans with white FILA disruptor's.  Todoroki was wearing a black and grey hoodie with navy blue jogging bottems with black and white vans. (Idk if these are good outfits and there is obviously to much black and white but w clothes my theme is black and white)

The boys smiled at eachother and left the dorms. Izuky had set a nice dinner date and a very expensive restaurant. While walking to the restaurant izuku was chatting with the two taller males. While talking he grabbed both of there hands making them blush a bit. It was currently 6pm so it was gradually getting darker. When they got to the restaurant a nice lady came up to greet them. "Hello boys, what can I do for you" she said in a nice bright tone. "Um reservation for izuku midoriya" izuku said slightly embarrassed. "Ok right this way". The lady lead the boys to a booth. Izuku sat next to katsuki and todoroki sat across from them. At that point in time there was nothing but awkward silence.

 Izuku looked up at the sandy blonde male sitting next to him. He looked nervous. Izuku grabbed his hand and he suddenly seemed more relaxed. Katsuki finally broke the silence by saying "you guys look really nice today" and todoroki added you to look good yourself. Izuku still was to shy to talk and was basically frozen. Lost in his own thoughts he felt a light flick on his ear as katsuki was calling his name. "Sorry I wasn't focusing"he said. Just then the waiter came over. "Hello gentleman, are you ready to order". "Hi, can I have the takoyaki with a side of sushi" izuku said. Followed by todoroki " I want the cold soba" and finally katsuki said "gimme the sakiyaki". After the lady left katsuki felt a nudge on his arm. "What." He replied sharply and quickly. "Kacchan, you could have been nicer" katsuki rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.