Chapter 35 (18+)

Kao was always surprised at how... enthusiastic Earth would become after every outing they did with other people.
On their own private dates, they of course were affectionate and intimate a lot of the time afterwards, but post an outing Earth would become almost feral with his affection.
Tonight was no different, the younger man grabbing him by the belt loops as soon as they got in the door, rubbing his face against Kao's chest, letting out a little groan.
"It's almost as though you missed me." Kao said with a laugh, running his fingers through Earth's hair.
"I always miss you." Earth said, running his hands up Kao's chest and lacing his fingers behind his neck. "Every time we're with other people I just wish we were alone." Earth admitted, standing on his tip toes and kissing a line across Kao's jaw.
"Oh? And what should we do now that we are alone?" Kao asked in a throaty whisper.
With a grin, Earth began to slowly lower to his knees, his fingers deftly undoing the button of Kao's trousers, and he leaned forward to gently grasp the zipper between his teeth, dragging it down painfully slowly.
Kao hummed in appreciation, his hand resting on the top of Earth's head as his lover shimmied the jeans and briefs down Kao's legs, leaning in to rub his cheek against his erection, sticking his tongue out and looking up into Kao's eyes as he ran it down the length before opening his mouth and taking Kao inside of him.
Kao couldn't look away as his lover began to bob back and forth, swallowing him so deeply that he began to gag. Kao pulled back, but Earth grabbed the back of his thighs, looking up and shaking his head no as he continued.
"Love, I'm going to cum, I don't want you to choke." Kao protested.
Earth leaned back, releasing Kao's dick, spit dribbling down his cheek in a sloppy but glorious way, looking like a sex ravaged angel.
"If its you I like it." Earth said, his voice raspy, leaning forward and resuming his efforts in earnest.
Kao finally lost himself, leaning back against the wall of the entryway, groaning and closing his eyes. A particularly strong swirl of the tongue had his hips bucking into Earth's mouth, the younger man letting out a startled noise, and Kao pressed his hips back as to not do it again. In response Earth leaned forward hungrily, taking him as deep as he could, his nose pressed against the skin of Kao's groin, hums and groans he was making vibrating up Kao's cock.
"If you don't stop I'm going to cum in your throat." Kao protested, but Earth picked up speed, and Kao lost himself, releasing with a deep groan.
Earth swallowed, gripping Kao's thighs as he spasmed, and when Kao leaned forward, spent, Earth slowly extricated himself, looking up at Kao, cum dripping from the corner of his mouth, his cheeks flushed red.
Kao pulled him up, mashing their lips together hungrily, tasting himself in his lovers kisses, the taste not altogether pleasant but overwhelmingly erotic.
He picked Earth up, his thin body weighing almost nothing, kicking his legs out of the pants pooled at his ankles and walking to the bedroom.
Once there he tossed Earth on the bed, ripping his shirt off.
"Get undressed." He ordered, and Earth sat up, moving as though his body were in molasses, fingers awkwardly and slowly struggling with the buttons of his shirt.
Impatient, Kao kneeled over him, grabbing the front of his shirt to rip it open.
"Wait! I just bought this." Earth protested.
"I'll buy you a new one." Kao said, ripping it open in a few deft tugs, buttons flying off and pinging off of the walls. Earth moaned as Kao released him, falling back on the bed gracelessly.
Kao undid the buttons of his pants, dragging them off of his partner until Earth lay almost nude, his torn shirt in tatters around him.
"Do you want me to use my mouth or hands?" Kao asked, reaching forward to run his hand roughly along the slight curve of Earth's waist, digging his fingers into the flesh above his hip, smiling as Earth squirmed.
"Whatever you want. I love everything you do to me." Earth said, reaching up, his fingers twisting in the blanket as though searching for something to tether himself to.
Kao leaned over him, opening the nightstand drawer and pulling out a bottle of lube, flipping the lid open, reaching down to grasp Earth by the knee and pull one leg to the bed, squirting lube on his entrance, smiling as Earth gasped and squirmed at the sudden cold.
Holding his legs open, Kao reached down, beginning to gently yet insistently rim Earth with his fingers, opening him up as Earth gasped and moaned, his head tossing back and forth.
With an evil grin, Kao leaned down and at the same time as he thrust two fingers into Earth, he swallowed the man's cock as deep as he could, sucking deeply.
Earth cried out, his back bowing off of the bed, and Kao released his knee to push his hips down on the bed, holding his lower half in place with a palm firmly placed below his belly button.
Earth's legs twined over Kao's shoulders, and Kao increased the speed of the finger fucking he was doing, bobbing his head, spurred on by Earth's frantic moans and shaking muscles.
"I'm- I'm- I'm-" Earth began to chant, his hands fluttering in midair. Kao released his cock for a moment, giving it a sloppy lick.
"Grab my hair, pull it as hard as you need to." He commanded, and in his lustful state Earth did as ordered, his fingers twining into Kao's thick, dark hair, pulling as Kao returned to sucking him off.
The slight pain of having his hair pulled only spurred Kao on, and he picked up speed, relishing the exact moment that Earth reached climax, his cum filling Kao's mouth as he screamed. Kao released his cock, beginning to leave messy kisses up Earth's lower stomach and chest as he made his way up his body.
"K-k-Kao." Earth stuttered, pulling Kao in for a hug, his eyes releasing tears.
"These are good tears I hope." Kao whispered, reaching his non-lube covered hand to gently wipe away the tears.
Earth turned into him, lacing his hands around his neck, beginning to sob.
"Are you okay babe?" Kao asked, worried that this wasn't an orgasm induced emotional outburst.
"I love you s-s-s-s-so mu-mu-mu-much." Earth cried, hiding his face into Kao's sweat covered shoulder. Kao felt his heart jump in his chest, and he hugged Earth harder, kissing the top of his head.
"I love you too Earth. More than you know." He said.

It was almost half an hour before Kao gently released Earth, carrying him to the shower and gently washing him, smiling at his puffy from crying eyes, laughing indulgently at Earth's protests and apologies.
I'm going to spend the rest of my life taking care of this man. Kao decided as he wrapped him in an oversized towel and brought him to bed.

Earth lay awake as Kao snored next to him, swaddled in fresh sheets that Kao had changed while he'd been brushing his teeth. He let his eyes trace the contours of Kao's face, the strong nose and pronounced brow, his skin lightly bathed in the light from the hallway that Kao insisted on leaving on while they slept in case Earth needed to get up in the night, so he wouldn't trip or bump himself on anything.
Their relationship was wholly different than any he'd had before. It felt special, almost sacred. All of his high school boyfriends had treated him like he would ruin their lives if people knew he existed, and James had acted as though he was something to be ashamed of.
When he'd been with James, this had seemed normal, like something that he'd probably have to deal with in any relationship, especially for someone with a professional career.
He'd accepted that he was a hindrance to other people, too colourful, to different, too gay to be someone you'd want to bring to meet your family, or your coworkers. Someone who you might love, but you wouldn't show off.
Kao wasn't that way. He brought him to events, he brought him to meet his family, he went and met Earth's friends, something that James had refused to do.
He didn't treat Earth like someone to be ashamed of, but someone to bring in public, to publicly declare "This is the man I am with."
Earth felt like this happiness was tenuous, somehow undeserved, as though he were taking advantage of Kao's position in life to feel some measure of acceptance that he'd never had before. Tonight's dinner had reinforced this storm of emotions as he'd sat across from James and his wife, making polite conversation with Cecelia, who seemed like a lovely woman, while their partners talked shop. Seeing James made his stomach churn, a voice in his head chanting "you are going to bring Kao down. James knew that you could never be good enough. You'll never be good enough."
Another, decidedly Fluke sounding voice in his head would counter back. "Kao isn't James. James didn't love you, he was using you. Kao loves you. You are good enough for him."
The swirl of internal dialogue made him feel like he was in a fog, struggling to keep abreast of everything that was happening. Every time he looked at James he felt lesser than, broken. But then Kao would look over at him with such love, maybe gently touching his knee or squeezing his hand. In these moments it was as though the Earth that was full of doubt and self loathing no longer existed, because this man not only accepted him for who he was, but passionately loved the Earth that James had tried to hide from the world.
He'd gotten home and couldn't control himself, needing to show Kao that he loved him, in the most obvious way he knew how.
"Fuck James." Earth whispered, reaching forward to put his hand on Kao's chest, hoping to feel his heart beating.
In his sleep, Kao reached up, putting his hand over Earths with snore like grunt, squeezing Earth's hand in his larger, warmer fingers.
Holding hands, Earth finally fell asleep, curled up next to the man he loved.