Chapter Twenty Six|XO, A Moment Like This|

26 |XO, A Moment Like This|

•\/•

                              ~Noah🎸~

Waking up next to her feels so surreal. She looks beautiful even when she's sleeping. I smile at her, drinking in the sight of her beauty and still in awe of it. Leaning closer, I plaster her face with kisses in hopes of waking her up.

Her eyes flutter and immediately she opens them, her gorgeous big brown eyes meet mine and a smile touches her face.

"Good morning beautiful," I smile, my voice a bit husky and yet so soft.

She stretches her one arm into the air while still keeping eye contact with me, and when a yawn escapes her mouth, she covers it with the back of her hand.

"Good morning, how dare you wake me up this early." She grumbles as she picks a pillow from the side and playfully hits me with it.

"Well, would you rather be asleep till dusk?" I banter and she grumbles and strikes me with a pillow again.

Seconds later, we're in a pillow fight over nonsensical things, tussling in bed and laughing with each other.

"Is that all you got?" She teases while leaning over me with a pillow raised high above her head.

"You might want to take back what you just said," I warn her while I'm still pinned to the bed.

In a fraction of a second, I turn her over, lean over her and pin her hands on either side of her head.

Staring into her eyes, I dare her to repeat what she said, my voice is so low and yet sultry.

When she tucks her lips and then releases them, she scrunches her brows and then slightly parts her lips, and a warm breath escapes from them.

"I-" She gulps, then boldly looks into my eyes, "Is that - all you got?"

A smirk touches my lips as I look at her with narrowed slit eyes, "Oh how you'll wish you never said that" I tsk before leaning in and plastering her neck with kisses.

With her wrists still pinned under my hands, I trail my kisses to her face, slowly tracing her jawline with my lips before crushing them on hers and leading them in and out of her mouth at a lazy pace. Oh, I swear every day gets better and better with her!

Hours later, we're cleaning up the mess we made last night before Mrs. Davis comes back home.

"Is that all that's left," She turns to me while holding a cleaning cloth. When I nod my head, she turns back to wiping the remainder of the drink stains off the table.

"What time did Sid and Margarita say they'll be coming?" I scrunch my eyebrows.

Today's big event has been a long time coming and I'm so excited to experience it with her. Hearing her talk about this town's big event for days now has been quite annoying but also intriguing.