Chapter 1: I'm not gay..right?

{A/N- so before you read, beware of  some cringe moments and slow updates. I'm trying really hard to update as quick as possible but still trying to make actually good content for ya}

Y/n pov

     I woke up in the what seems to be evening to loud music and the scent of weed and beer, i get up and go down stairs to find my parents throwing a party. I see a couple head up stairs well trying to at least, already half undressed and stumbling with a wine glass with what I could only tell was buds of weed and a pipe.

     I go outside and steal some drunk persons joints and a lighter and start walking to the very small swing set that has only about 3 swings on it.

{TIMESKIP}

    Once I get there I light one of the joints and take a large hit, I look up and realize there were 2 boys on the swings staring at me. One had black curly hair with a red sweater and the other one had blond hair with a grey sweater on. I end up choking and have a coughing fit.

Boris' pov

    I was talking with Theo on the swing set close to our houses smoking a cig with beer in my hand, then I start to hear foot steps. I look up and tap Theo on the shoulder. There was a boy who looked to be about our age smoking something. When he noticed us staring he started cough, most likely choking on the smoke. After he was done coughing there was a very awkward silence.

Theo's pov

Me and Boris looked up to see a guy doing something with his hands he was too far away for me to tell. We kind of just stared at him coughing once he noticed us. The way he looked at us, it was like he was shocked people live here.

Y/n pov

    I didn't think that other kids lived over here. "Uhm.. hello?" I start off with, regretting waking up already. "Sorry. I didn't know other people actually lived here. I'll go" when I start to walk away from the kids, one of them speaks up in a heavy Russian accent, "hello come here"

    I swear there was something in what I was smoking because god damn my face is burning up. I walk up to them nervously. See hears the thing I don't do social interactions so I am dying inside.

    I reached my shaky ass hand out for a hand shake to the blond one with glasses he returned the offer, then I go for a hand shake to the black haired guy, not gonna lie he was pretty fine but I'm not gay..right?

Boris' pov

    I watched as the kid grabbed Theo's hand for a handshake, then he turned to me holding out his hand. I stared at his hand for a second then realized I needed to give him a hand shake. The guy had (h/c), (h/t) hair and pale (s/c) skin. His clothes were baggy and smelt strongly of weed.

    He was more attractive than most men I have seen, so of course as any man would rationally do, I grabbed the joint that was lit from the guys hand, puffed on it and said, "its boris by the way, boris pavlikovsky" and winked at him.

TOBECONTINUED

Word count- 574 words

Buh bye for now sending love ❤️