Chapter 2: I'm Coming

Lets just get into this

Y/n pov

It's been a few days since I've met the two kids who i now know as Theo and Boris. The Boris guy told me his whole life story + Theo's, he talked about his abusive drunken dad and Boris' dead mom, who if I remember correctly fell out a window.

Theo was more on the quiet side of things, but to befair be probably had a hangover 24/7. From what Boris told me, his mom was also dead, died from an explosion in a restaurant? or was it a store? I think it was a museum. Yeah we'll go with that. Plus, it's not like Theo is going to test me on where exactly his own mom died... i hope. I cant remember much that day since i had just woken up from a nap and then puffing up a storm, but i think it went fine, im not in juve at the moment anything is better than nothing I guess.

3rd pov

Y/n sighed with relief laying on the drive way infront of his house. He had just watched his parents drunkenly drive out of the drive way. Mr. and Mrs. y/l/n were heading to the airport to go to a party in New York, so they couldn't bring their "goodies" with them.

Y/n pov

I got an idea and shot up running to the home phone on the wall close to the kitchen. I thought for a second then remembered Theo gave he his number, I go and grab it out of my junk drawer in the kitchen. I unfold it and dail the number.

ring..

ring..

ring..

ri-

-"hello, this is the Theo Decker speaking."

I heard an annoyed voice on the other line and a russian laugh.

-"hi Theo, whos over there with you?"

-"oh hello y/n, its just me, Boris and Xandra. Im guessing you didnt just call to know whos with me huh?"

Theo said sounding annoyed. I sighed then chuckled rubbing the back of my neck

-" yeahhh can i come over to your place?"

-"Yeah thats fine, k bye"

~END OF PHONE CALL~

Y/n pov

I ran to grab my backpack that had some "supplies" in it, which included weed, lighters and alcohol. See I dont drink but since Theo and Boris do, so I thought they would enjoy it. I walked out the house and started my journey to Theo's house which just a few streets down from mine.

Theos pov

me and Boriswere eating the steak that we definitely bought with the money we definitely had. Boris was gawkingover Xandra when I heard the phone ring, "got it!" I said walking over to the phone.

TIME SKIP

I quickly hung up in fear of having y/n also gawk over Xandra with Boris. I go back to the table where Boris was and sat back down. "Who was that?" Boris asked in his russian accent. "Y/n." Boris' face lit up like Xandra had just kisses him. He starts running around the house.

Xandra came in saying that my dad was hear to pick her up and yhat we better not get into trouble. Not like she cares though. When I watch them drive away I see y/n akwardly waving at me. "BORIS YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" I yell and he comes running out and tackles y/n I laugh and sigh looking at them in a gross manner like they were the perfect couple in high-school who had just won prom kind and queen.

Boris pov

As soon as the name y/n slipped out of Theo's mouth I got super excited and ran around the house. Xandra said she had to leave but I didnt really care cause y/n is coming over! I heard Theo shout something like something something some ones here so I ran out of the house and saw y/n so I went and did something any rational person would do. Tackle him.

TO BE CONTINUED