SEQUEL Announcement! (August 2022)

Hi I'm back after a year! I'm happy to announce there'll be a loose sequel to Invisible String called Message In A Bottle :D

https://www.wattpad.com/1222893437-message-in-a-bottle-introduction

com/1222893437-message-in-a-bottle-introduction

-

Cause you could be the one that I love

I could be the one that you dream of

Message in a bottle is all I can do

Standing here, hoping it gets to you

-

~ taylor swift, message in a bottle

Conner and Bree will take the sidelines and hand over the reigns to Alex, Fred, Danielle, and Eugene :D (latter three are my characters that have appeared in Invisible String and False Obsession Turned Real). It'll be a half chat-fic, half-prose format (but it depends on my energy lol).

No promises about the endgame (other than Conneree obviously) but do you want multishipping? Random Fredlex Breelex Free etc etc moments? A happy high school AU in which no one dies (Rook and the twins' dad included)? Everybody having an online identity and nobody knowing who they really are, causing them to do dumb stuff like unknowingly talk about their crushes to their crush? Teenagers being teenagers? Fluff and angst and coming-of-age served five times per month, all in accordance to the story's events so you get to witness their growth and changes in real time?

(Also Arthur appears in this one.)

I know you've might've forgotten about the characters, so you can (re)read both Invisible String and False Obsession Turned Real since it roughly follows the canon from there :)

We all know and love Alex Bailey. I've given her a new background to match with her development in the original TLOS canon. After breaking up with Rook, Alex isn't sure if she's ready for romance, but a certain flirty blond changes everything... or does he?

We have Fred, best friends of the twins, popular and playful but hides his own feelings, and definitely hasn't been crushing on Alex for years now.

Then we have Danielle, always by Bree's side, sweet and easily excitable, and definitely hasn't been crushing on Fred since middle school.

And then there's Eugene, transfer student who debuted in Ch 13 of FOTR, guarded but witty, affectionately teases Dani, and definitely isn't bothered by her longtime crush on Fred.

(Also everyone is bi.)

First chapter drops on Aug 25 2022! Hope to see you there! :D