Duel of the Monaco Grand Prix

Next, we see that Brian and Nate were still in the hallways while walking normally. As Brian and Nate were made it to the employees room. The duos were checking to see someone is walking in the hallways, as both of them were entering before closing the door.

[Timestop to 1:20]

Afterwards, we see that the man slices more of Tony's race car, expecting Tony to be cut in half with copious amounts of blood coming out of him. As the man keeps cutting Tony's car in half and tries to kill on the other side, but Tony wasn't there. As the man was trying to find him, suddenly, we see that Tony walks up from behind and hits the man in the head with a piece of spare metal. 

Then, the man turns around and whips a piece of spare metal out of Tony's hands, causing Tony to fall back down while landing it and moves back for not getting hit by the man's whips. However, the man was preparing to another strike towards Tony with his whips while he swings at him.  As Tony was about get hit by the man's whips, suddenly, someone just had caught the man's whip with his left hand, as he saves Tony in front of the man.

  As Tony was about get hit by the man's whips, suddenly, someone just had caught the man's whip with his left hand, as he saves Tony in front of the man

Then, the television camera had just caught someone who's in front of Tony, which its revealed to be Nate who is in his Techno Man suit. As Nate who is just got in the man's way of taking the hit, this causing Tony and the man's shocking, surprised, stunned, and confused on both of them faces, including everyone who is in this race or at the hotel. While took long enough, Nate then raising his right arm and blasting towards the man back with the repulsor blasts, causing the man jumps backward and lands it on the ground.

While Nate is walking towards him, as the man gets up and hits Nate with both of his whips towards him, suddenly... causing everyone to surprised that Nate was seem to be perfectly fine, including the man as well.

Man: Who are you?

Nate: Techno Man. Who are you, uh... [Struggles to find the man's own villain's name] Whiplash?

Man: I am the justice for those who were hurt by the Stark family.

Nate: But that doesn't mean you need to go this far to kill him.

As the man was being distracted, we see that Tony who tries to escape while standing up and runs away. When the man sees Tony running, he quickly using his whips to swing towards Tony. As Nate sees this, he is fast enough to grab the man's whips easily with his bare hands.

When Nate was trying his best to hold on the man's whips, then the man quickly throws Nate, which it's not far enough as he lands it on the ground. As Nate was rolling on the ground, the man then using his whip to hit towards behind Tony's shoe, causing him to knocked on the floor. When Nate was standing up and looks over to both of them, he sees the man is walking towards Tony who is laying on the ground and struggles to fight back.