Randy's Donuts

Afterwards, we see that Tony was perched himself inside an actual giant donut of the Randy's Donuts establishment, munching and crunching on a box dozen of donuts. He wore a pair of red Ray-Ban sunglasses, still recovering from his hell of a hangover, and wearing his suit; with the expectation of a helmet.

 He wore a pair of red Ray-Ban sunglasses, still recovering from his hell of a hangover, and wearing his suit; with the expectation of a helmet

As Tony was minding his own business, suddenly, he heard someone's voice down there who is looking up at him.

?: Sir! I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the doughnut.

As Tony was looking down with his sunglasses tips off, he sees Nick Fury standing there in his trench coat.

As Nick was looking at Tony, he walks off before entering the donut shop when Tony is following him behind

As Nick was looking at Tony, he walks off before entering the donut shop when Tony is following him behind. Then, we see that both of them are inside the donut shop which it was empty; sitting down at the table with their cup of coffees.

Tony: [Grumbled, still fighting off his hangover, sitting across from Nick, staring his dumbassery down] I told you I don't wanna join your super-secret boy band.

Nick: [Chuckles and retorted] No, no, no. See, I remember, you do everything yourself. How's that working out for you?

Tony: [Stumbled before eyeing at Nick] It's... It's... It's... [Noticing Nick's eyepatch] I'm sorry. I don't wanna get off on the wrong foot. Do I look at the patch or the eye? Honestly I'm a bit hung over. I'm not sure if you're real of if I'm having...

Nick: [Leaning forward across the table, seriously] I am very real. I'm the realest person you're ever gonna meet.

Tony: [Straight-faced and brushed off] Just my luck. [Looks around] Where's the staff here?

As he did, Nick then turned his head to notices something and takes a look at the alarming veins of blue nerves marks on Tony's neck, was now spreading near his right ear.

Nick: That's not looking so good.

Tony: [Sips coffee] I've been worse.

As Tony was brushed off once again, he heard footsteps from behind him. Then, we see that a woman in some kind of a black suit entered the donut shop and walking towards the table.