Duel at Tony Stark's Mansion

[Timestop to 1:47]

Afterwards, we see that a another woman has a watermelon onto both of her hands as the crowds cheering louder.

Tony: I think she wants the Gallagher!

As the woman tossed a watermelon in the mid-air, Tony then using the unibeam at a flying watermelon, exploding into little bits and pieces, while the crowds cheering again and Nate stands there to see this happening.

Nate [Thoughts]: Tony! Would you stop freaking shooting, before you could killed someone in your worst party! [Shaking his head, sighs] You know what, I'm getting the freaking out of here!

Causing Nate left to escape everything before walking away. As Tony was about to started of blowing up whatever one of person is throwing up into the mid-air, suddenly... only for everything to be stopped and hearing by an another voice was boomed as someone walked into the scene while behind full of crowds.

Rhodey: I'm only gonna say this once. 

Causing everyone turns back to Rhodey, who was in Mark II Iron Man suit and the helmet was flipped up, just as everyone was staring at him in silence.

Rhodey: [Pause and looks around at them] Get out.

As the helmet slips down over his face, causing everyone ran off as Tony and Rhodes are facing towards each other. Nate then sees this, while standing beside Pepper who turns to him and grabbing his right arm.

Pepper: Honey, we should leave.

Nate: [Turns to her] Are you sure?

Pepper: [Nodded her head] Yes, I'm sure.

Nate: [Pause and nodded his head] Okay.

Causing both of them to walk away together, before something goes terrible disaster. As yet again, we see that Rhodey is walking towards Tony with an another pair of blue eyes are glowed at him.

Rhodey: [Pointing at his suit] You don't deserve to wear one of these. [Shouting at Tony] Shut it down!

Tony then turns to DJ who is hiding behind the small table, as he speaks with the microphone. 

Tony: [Motioned to the DJ, who looked at him on a whim] Goldstein.

Goldstein: [Stands up] Yes, Mr Stark?

Tony: Give me a phat beat to beat my [laughs] buddy's ass to.

DJ Goldstein then clicks a few keys on his laptop with a brandishing Iron Man mask symbol on the top. Over the speakers, we hear the song played with "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen was blasting through the speakers which amuses the not-so-sober Tony with a happy face on his face. When Tony was distracted, we see that Rhodey clasped onto the suit, holding Tony in a lock from behind.