Prologue & Bio

Location: Japan.
Time: 8:49 pm.

All Might and All For One fought one another like it was never going to end. Trading blows with one another causing shockwaves of air to force anyone trying to help either to be pushed back.

"Give up All Might, you cannot beat what has already been killed once before," All For One spoke, throwing a haymaker at All Might's jaw.

All Might quickly spat out a bit of blood and was still wearing his signature smile, "There is always a way to defeat evil! If I don't find it, someone else will! But I will still refuse to give up now!"

All Might then threw a liver punch into All For One, followed by an uppercut. As All For One was in the air, he uses another combination of Quirks.

"Air Cannon, Quirk Enhancer times 50, Strength Enhancer times 80, Air Walk, and Air Pressure," he listed off, firing a barrage of attacks.

All Might readied his fists and punched each attack that was about to hit him, cancelling it out. Thought the barrage, All Might leaped into it to get closer to All For One. As All For One let him get closer, he used Rivet stab to distract All Might. All Might saw the Rivet Stab, and was able to redirect them with a few punches. When he looked to where All For One was, he wasn't there.

"You fell for it."

All Might quickly turned around and felt All For One slam his full palm on his chest. A red light appeared and coursed all over his body, giving him excruciating pain.

"Do you like that Toshinori? Its a new Quirk I picked up from an old acquaintance of mine called Quirk Seal. He was grateful that I helped and wanted me to take his Quirk."

So I can't use One For All, All Might thought through the pain. He couldn't help but bare with the pain until he finally landed on the ground.

"Now, I shall finally kill you and bring forth a world that allows everyone to do as they wish in it."

With this, All For One raised his right palm and smirked, "Goodbye All Might."

With the combined strength of all of his Quirks, he let forth an air blast that caused All Might to be killed right there. With the silence of All For One's victory against his nemesis, the people who were witnessing the fight grew in fear. Many started to panic and others began barricading their homes. It was all chaos where villains ran around out of hiding, overwhelming heroes. Many of the people were able to escape the country, while others like heroes went into hiding.

All For One broadcasted his victory, and spread his ideals across the world, saying everyone should be allowed to use their Quirks whenever they wished, for it was part of their human right. Many agreed and sided with All For One, causing protests across the globe to overturn the laws about Public Quirk Usage so they can hope the world would go back to normal. The Governments didn't back down however, saying these were the ideals of a madman, and remaining how they were. Japan was the only country affected with many people overturning their own government and branch of the Public Hero Safety Commission.

With the Villains running the streets of Japan, Yakuza groups, such as the Shie Hassaikai, were able to openly recruit people and form their own territories with their own rules on how to make the money flow. Drugs, Robbery, Gang Wars, Sex Traffickers, Slave Traders, and escaped Tartarus Convicts took over the country, with All For One at the top of it all.

It wasn't all bad. There were some districts of Japan that were allowed to thrive before the takeover, where some were given mercy to live out their lives in peace without all of the violence. Which is where a certain Green Haired woman was. Inko Midoriya, a housewife who was waiting on her husband to get her out of the country after she suffered the loss of losing her son, Izuku. The young boy was only 5, playing in the park when a group of villains snatched him when Inko turned only for 1 second. She looked and called for him all over, and realized someone authorized the Villains to go into this safe district and to what they wished.