Chapter One: The Start of Revolution

Date: August 3rd 13 years after Prologue
Time: 3:59 pm

Izuku was in a training room with Rappa blocking and redirecting his attacks without so much as breaking a sweat. Izuku saw an opening and punched Rappa inside his defense and in the solar plexus, stunning him.

"My turn Rappa."

Izuku engaged and started an onslaught of punches like it was a boxing match. He started to gain ground as his string of attacks wasn't letting up. They were being watched by Overhaul, Eri, and the rest of the Eight Bullets and higher ranking officials. They noticed Rappa was still dazed but quickly recovering, only for Izuku to land a devastating right uppercut that put Rappa on the ground and knocking him out.

Kurono looked and confirmed, "Rappa is KO, Izuku wins."

Eri had sparkles in her eyes, "Nii-chan! You were so amazing!"

Izuku smiled and helped Rappa onto a stretcher. Overhaul and Kurono went down to Izuku and saw him waiting.

"Son, you are ready to go out and turn this country around," Overhaul said with kindness in his eyes, "You can go now and start changing this country for the better and restore it back to the way it was."

"Do you really think I'm ready dad?"

Kurono nods, "He knows you are. This fight was to prove that you are more than ready to go on your own."

"Before you go, I want to thank you for all that you have done for us. The research and results you've given us will help many in the future," Overhaul says putting his left hand on Izuku's shoulder, "If you hadn't volunteered for all of that research, then this country may have gone into more chaos."

Izuku puts his left hand on Overhaul's shoulder, "Well, then I suppose it was a good thing I was taken. Although I would like to have known who my mother was."

Nemoto nodded his head, "Don't worry Sharpshot, you'll find her eventually."

"So Izu," Kurono started, taking a few steps forward, "How are you going to change this world?"

"Cutting the head off the snake, All For One. I'll attack villain groups that are loyal to him and disrupt their flow of resources, but only the smaller joints. If I want to make a big impact, I'll hit something big."

Mimic spoke up and appeared on Kurono's shoulder, "Well Little Boss, you'll need a team, and a base of operations."

"I'll open a club in neutral territory, close to our border. That way I have easy access back here and escort anyone I can. Also, I'll pick the crew."

Overhaul was proud of how Izuku has grown, "Well, then you'd best get ready. The neutral territory is dangerous and practically a war zone. Getting a club open there is almost impossible."

"Why do you think I'm going to run it? Besides, with the crew I'm going to put together, we can close some nights and go out and get some work done."

"D-damn Zu! Youuou reallly know how dto get things don," Sakaki drunkenly says, spilling sake on the ground.

"Sakaki, you really should stop drinking so much," Izuku said, snatching the sake.

"Fffine, but i swea to you, I'll *hic* be fin."

Overhaul only rolled his eyes and turned back to Izuku, "Son, you should know that you need to be careful when it comes to your work. The Shie Hassaikai still do work for All For One, but we do keep things, like you and Eri, in the dark from him so he doesnt come for us."

Kurono was looking at a pad and smiled, "Well we should be glad Izuku was Quirkless, all of his cells are still stable after 10 years."

"Meaning I won't die because of how many Quirks I have," Izuku said, "But I still need to be careful, don't want anyone to discover what I can do."