Chapter 3: The Falcon's First Auction

It's a new night in Japan, with the Neutral Territory bustling with activity. Villains from across the territories had heard of a new Nightclub welcome for all gangs to come and unwind. The villains are lined up outside the doors, and going around the block, waiting for the opportunity to go inside. Going to the doors, Mad Doc had brought a highly buff man and woman to act as bouncers, standing right outside. Villains knew not to mess with them, or they would get their faces severely caved in. From the outside, they could hear the loud music playing they were able to get from America. Going inside, they could see any villains enjoying themselves. Drugs, alcohol, gambling, or just talking about their accomplishments they've made. They were comparing and just laughing with the effects of what they were given.

"Good evening late night Villains," a voice called out from the balcony, "Welcome to the Falcon!"

The house cheered as the man of the hour, Izuku Midoriya, made himself seen, "We've got booze, gambling, drugs, and entertainment! So stay, and enjoy yourselves until we have to eventually kick you out."

They all laughed and the music kept being blasted. Izuku drank the booze in his glass and swallowed, letting it burn down his throat. He felt an arm wrap around his shoulders and knew who it was.

"You're mother would have a heart attack if she found out you were drinking," Mitsuki said laying her head on his shoulder.

"Well, I have to pretend to be a villain in order to get them fooled. Besides," he turns to her with a smile, "It's a party for the biggest night after the Raids."

Raids. Turf wars across the Territories attempting to gain what they can and gain power. Each Raid would be held at a certain location planned out by the raiders, whether it be a Drug Ring, Slave Warehouse, or even an HQ. Take out an HQ and the entire Territory becomes part of wherever the Raiders are from, but none of the territories were prepared for a raid such as that. The only areas not affected were the Safe Zones, and the Neutral Territory. In Izuku's eyes, the Neutral Territory was the safest place to be since it holds protection against any ground trying to be taken.

Izuku smiled while looking across the club, seeing many villains letting their secrets spill. Luckily, Armorer had made little little microphones around the club that can easily separate the club's music from the voices of humans.

Izuku only smiled and held his arms out presenting the club, "Now just relax, and have a drink upstairs! It is a party afterall."

Izuku only walked towards the stairs, seeing some of the villains passed out, and signaling Mad Doc to take care of them. She nods and uses a few of her minions to throw them out and let the next few villains in. He eventually made his way upstairs to his office, and sat at his desk. Opening one of the files he had stolen from Mineta, he saw another auction was going to be set up tomorrow, with more...restricted access than last time.

A knock on the door came broke his concentration and Mohawk spoke form the other side, "Hey Boss, someone is here to see you, and they wanna give you something."

Izuku nodded, closing the file and putting it in a drawer of his desk, "Send them in."

The door opened and two people walked in, not much to look at, except for the Reaver Symbols on their jackets.

"So you're the Owner of the Falcon?"

Izuku smiled and gestured to the two chairs next to them, "Please have a seat, would you like a drink?"

They nodded and thanked Izuku, "Mr. Izuku, we are from the Reavers, and would like to know you more."

"I'll answer all that I can. Afterall, I do work for someone right?"