Chapter 1: She...

A Dark Evening...

Akshara was sitting on the couch in Goenka House...

Akhilesh: Akshara aur kitne din tum humlogo par dependent rehne wali ho? Kaam kab se chalu karogi? Ek toh badnaami karke rakhi hai hamari aur uppar se jab license se ban nikal gaya tab bhi kaam chalu nahi kiya, Boj banke baithi ho hamare sar par...
He said shouting to which akshara rolled inside herself hiding from him

Manish in anger: Akhilesh kuch mat kaho shehzadi se warna firse uchalne lagegi aur fir se hospital leke jana padega...

Akhilesh: Haan bhaisahab... Ek aarohi hai jo surgeon hai apna aur ghar ka naam roshan kar rahi hai aur ek ye Akshara hai ye bhi surgeon thi successful thi par sab kuch pani mein fer diya... Barbad kardi khudki aur hamari reputation...

Akshara started sobbing and Aarohi came there...

Aarohi: Kya hua AG? Aap aur bade papa itna stress kyu lerahe hai?

Manish: Kuch nahi beta, tum tension mat lo...

Aarohi: Hmm... Aur ye akshara firse kyu dar gayi hai? Kuch hua kya firse?

Akshara nodes in no while trembeling she goes to her room and locks herself...

On other hand Abhimanyu joined hospital after coming back from his a conference and sat thinking about someone special...

Abhimanyu to himself while staring a bracelate: Yaar akshu kaha gayab hogayi ho tum!!! I know jab tumhe meri jarurat thi tab mein nahi tha tumhare sath par uski itni badi saza mat do mujhe... Akshu hum jaise college mein mile the na I just hope hum firse mile... Aur issbar tum kahi bhi nahi jaogi chahe kuch bhi hojaye! I mean kuch bhi...

Harshwardhan enters his cabin...

Harshwardhan: Abhimanyu ye kuch new joinies hai ekbar dekh lo kisi ko tumhari team mein lena chahte ho kya...

Abhimanyu: Papa aap kisiko bhi daliye no issues until woh kuch galti nahi karta/karti...

Harshwardhan: So, Dr. Sanjay Sharma- he is MBBS, intern hai and Dr. Aarohi Goenka surgeon hai... ye dono tumhe join karenge kal se, Okay?

Abhimanyu in chocked voice: Dr. Aarohi Goenka? Papa aapne kuch galat padha hai kya? It must be Dr. Akshara Goenka...

Harshwardhan: Nahi, I read it correctly... Kuch hua hai kya abhi?

Abhimanyu: Umm... Nahi Dad... Bas kisiki yaad aayi!

Harshwardhan sees him with curiosity...

Abhimanyu: You remember I once told you about my batchmate who and I used to score similar scores...

Harshwardhan: Haan!!! Yaad hai... Tumne uske liye recommend bhi kiya tha but workout nahi hua!

Abhimanyu: Hmm...

Abhimanyu thinks that she must be someone else... But in one corner of his heart he knew she is the or she is related to that one...

Here in akshara' room she was struglling with her feelings, her emotions, she was missing Abhimanyu but she couldn't do anything... Moreover that it was hard for her to listen all these taunts and being at fault always... In the fustration and getting unstable she took a paper-pen wrote something on it and asked one of the servant to bring what she wrote...

Akshara: Okay... after 2 years I'm doing this... hope it works...
She says and push the Needle in her vein and drowsed off in her own world... She gone to the place where she got peace...

Next day...

Kairav: Aru beta akshu ko dekha tumne?

Aarohi with no interest: Nahi bhaiya hogi uske room mein

Kairav: Kal shaam se dekha nahi hai usko...

Aarohi: Chhodiye na aap mere sath chaliye... Mera aaj first day hai iss hospital mein so aap mujhe chhodne aayenge...

Kairav: Accha baba aaraha hoon, Chal ab...

He goes with her and drop her to the hospital... The day was gone, everyone was busy with work... A servant had asked akshara for food but she didn't answer so they left as it was very normal for them to find her not having food and stuff...

In the midnight of that day, it's been more than 24hr no one bothered to check on her... Or not even concerned about her disapperence

Next Morning at the goeenka...

Mimi: Kairav jao jake akshara ko bulao aaj uski engagement hai...

Kairav: Ji mimi...

-.-

Flewww!!!

It's done for the very first part of this book now do tell me how was the firt chapter of this book