🎉

African tales

Enyonam traced this gentleman to know which doctor the gentleman is going to see. She entered the doctor's office, had a little conversation. She came out, Mr. Nii Allotey, kindly follow me, she said as she majestically and proudly walks to her office. Nii wasn't happy about this idea but he had to obey and listen to what this young doctor has for him.

"Knock! Knock!"
"Come in please. Mr. Nii Allotey, how can I help you? What's not okay with your health?"
"Doctor, can you please stopped this drama?" He said in anger. "What's all this? I was already seeing my doctor and you call me to your office, i told you before right? When you bumped into me, so what do you want from me?"
"I just want to help you, nothing..." Enyonam innocently says
"Oh stop it, is the doctor not also professional?" he cuts in. He breathed heavily and said, "just coming for check up nothing else. I ain't ill."
"That's fine, kindly go for a lab test and come back for further procedure." Enyonam humbly said.
He stood up, looked at her for a minute before leaving her office. Enyonam smiled back as he was madly staring at her.
A nurse entered later to inform her that there are new patients out there. Enyonam called them in one after the other.

ONE HOUR LATER.
Enyonam moved out to the laboratory. She couldn't locate Nii. Asked the doctor's there, she was told he has left long time. She went to the pharmacy, described him to them . She was told the same story.
She rushed to her office weeping. She has lost him. An idea rang a bell in her mind, she rushed to the records keeper. Entered his name and located his contact. As she was using the computer, the record keepers kept asking what she's up to, but she didn't utter a word to any of them till she was done and left. The record keepers looked at themselves using eye contacts to communicate whether the doctor is okay.
Enyonam decided to contact her new crush later, else he'll detect her feelings for him so easy and too early.
She went home with mixed feelings, don't know what to do to herself. Jumped from her car like a kid. Walking slowly and thinking about Nii and smiling.

Western tales.

"Hey, wake up it's time for work, we're almost late." Thomas says as he shakes Anthony on bed.
Anthony woke up angrily, he turned to check the time on the clock and shouted, "damn!" He quickly rushed to the bathroom.
Thomas begun laughing and corrected the time on the clock. He sat on the bed to read a newspaper he bought on his way home. Anthony came out of the bathroom in a haste. "Who's chasing you?" Thomas asked.
"We're late man! Look," pointing at the clock. "Wait whaatt! You're crazy man!" He begun to hit Thomas with the towel he's wrapping .  Chasing Thomas around the room naked. "No breakfast for you," he angrily said.
"I careless," Thomas said while smiling and winked at Anthony.
Anthony yelled at him, "annoying!!!!!"

FAST FORWARD
They went to work... laughing and playing in the streets like kids of 4 years.
They got to work and were on the move. Serving customers with a smile, lucky for them, they had tips from the customers.