Aren't we humans like them?

Humans as we always say in our daily lives has nothing to do with category or origin of life. It has nothing, nothing at all to do with that. Some people grade others in terms of gender, wealth, level of education and the annoying part of it all is nationality. How does nationality count in grading humans, crazy thought right?

Slavery still exists in this 21st century polished as racism. Way of living differs from the whites to that of the blacks, job opportunities counts to the differences. Racism in this era is similar to slavery because the treatment of blacks in the white man's land even in a black man's land, it exists, is more or like slavery. Though there's isn't selling of humans but the blacks give services of mini jobs to the whites for something little, they say salary or nothing at all. Isn't it similar to that of the treatment of blacks by the whites during colonialism?

Whites aren't the only persons doing so, among the blacks has something to also do with that. Blacks can be testified as more wicked than the whites but the negativity is always cited on the whites. One tribe seeing the others as superior in terms of chieftaincy or wealth, sometimes language. Sounds awkward, very awkward.

Western tales.
"Hey you there get this mess off this place, be quick" Mrs Wood commanded
"Yes ma'am" a young black servant responded
Oh! When will freedom be free and pay me a visit at least once to have a feel of peaceful mind? He thought. Working and called to do another is kind of a pain in the neck, really much.

"Assemble everyone by the count of 0"  Mr Wood calls out his servants who happen to be blacks only
"Henceforth anyone who makes a least mistake in terms of working will be burnt into ashes, I mean my words." He continues,"there's gonna be a grand party, y'all should behave yourselves, marks will be given according to work done during the party. Disperse" He concluded

They wish to ask why the sudden change of rules. Who dares them to utter a word to question the speech of the white master. As they disperse not even a whisper was uttered, for the risk of their lives. Death in employment? How weird! Talking of rewarding marks, this isn't a tertiary or training college. What the heck!

African tales
"Mom, I have great news for you." a black lady of about 23 years of age happily talking to her mom about something happy she has.
"Yes sweetheart, am all ears."
"Mom guess what"
"You should know me by now, I am bad at it" they both burst out in laughter
"Alright, alright then, I...have....found" giving her mom a wink
"OMG! Stop giving me headache and tell it"
"Okay, fine, I have found someone or let me put it that I have fallen in love with a young prince charming and I think we can be a good couple in the near future."
"Hello ooo am I mistaken?"
"No mom, come on, am not a kid anymore. I can make my choice of man to marry"
"Dare you speak like that to me I am your mom, get that" she yells at her daughter
"Sorry Mom, but ain't you happy for me?"
"Which tribe?"
"Aww, mom, that's achaic"
"Which tribe?"She yells this time
"Akan"
"I can see you have lost your senses, have you forgotten we are different?"
"Different in what sense, mom" she cuts in,"we are all one people, the difference is our settlement, we are part of Togo, they are at the southern part of the country. Even that isn't a big deal.
I am fed up with your tribalism, does love count for that? Am off to marry to him and nothing will stop me, not even my parents."She says and takes a French leave
"Enyonam, Enyonam, I am calling you
Get here immediately, hey no supper for you today"
"I careless,  as if I can't make something for myself" she shouts from her room.
What kind of woman have I trained in this house. Something must be done to stop that. I must do something. She told herself.

Western tales
"Cheers!!! Enjoy yourself, drink enough, as many as you can" Mr. Wood tells his invited guests. The servants weren't allowed to even listen to the rhythm of the song at the party, because they might enjoy the music, it's prohibited. One of the servants sat away from the ensembled fellow workers thinking of how to escape and get rid of such wicked treatment from his life. The whites see them as animals to the extent of tagging them #black monkeys# what a pity!
Aren't we humans like them? He questions as if there was someone to answer him. The issue here is, he knows he is an African but which part of Africa, is he? His parents are dead or not, he knows not.
"I must find a way, by hook or crook" he said to himself.

African takes
What kind of family have I found my self. Can it be a mistake? Enyonam thought. Yes! I have an idea, I must inform Kweku Sekyi, I can't plan this alone. She finally speaks after a cemetery environment.

"Hello dear"
"Hello my queen, hope you're good. You sound sad. Please open up to me"
"There's a problem my dear"
"Spit it out, please"
"My mom is mad at me for not obeying her instructions about marriage."
"Are you scared of the outcome?"
"What are you talking about"
"Molesting you, because of this"
"Do you know something, this is a thing of the past, not all things can reflect in today's life. Some mistakes were corrected and shouldn't be repeated."
"Hmm.....you have a point. So what do we do?"
"We must fight this together, no pain no gain"
"But how?"
"Haven't thought of the right plan yet, I will give that a thought and reach you."
"Alright then, please don't think naughty". He teases
"No my dear, come on"
"Alright my love, take care"
"I cherish you no matter what, okay"
"Likewise my angel"

Please hit the 🌟 to vote, hit the message symbol to comment and the share button to share to pals and have fun like you are doing.

💌