😇

Western tales
"I'm scared, but .....wait let's pray" Thomas said. Anthony gives a you ain't serious look. "In our heads" he concluded.

In another man's land, there isn't freedom of worship, not to talk of murming in the act of singing or praying... that's wickedness!

One night, they both planned of escaping from their master. They succeeded, and the question is where are they going from here? They slept in front of closed shops, with the mosquitoes happy to have their bodies as their feast.
Next morning, they feel weak but must make a move to do something beneficiary. No education, the only thing they know is skills in working because of the work they did in their masters' house. Searching for a job will be very difficult because, not even reading can locate them.
Fast forward
They got the job as cleaners of a hotel. Working happily together not regarding how tedious the work is. They're on their own spending the penny they earn.
"Process of becoming rich" Anthony said
"You should thank me, I brought this idea." Thomas bragged
"Well...I know that. What matters now is we aren't really free from obstacles of life but at least we're done with slavery." They both burst out into laughter. That's good news, right?

Working happily one early morning, the unexpected happened.

African tales
Family searching for life partners for their children is the thing of the past. Really outmoded. One can be directed but not strictly to be forced into marriage. Taking a little scroll from marriage with tribes.  Even with religion, there are problems. The rich don't mingle with the poor. In terms of giving to God, the rich are more dignified because of our black mentally. Meanwhile they're humans like them. Seeing a rich person is like seeing God, which shouldn't be so.
We may think differences work within tribes and race but within that particular same group of people, it's fake love they portray.
Coming down to the story.
Enyonam is fed up with marriage because of the attitude her Mom portrays for the sake of tribalism. This isn't fair.

Sorry I have taken a whole big time long break.
Please keep on voting, share ideas by commenting and adding this story to your library to get updated whenever there's something new.
I appreciate your patience🤝🙏