chapter 11

"you can sleep here jiminie...I prepared everything you need .. perhaps if you want anything just call me... okay.?."jungkook said with a big smile showing the room for his best friend..

"Ok my lord... now go "

"Where?"the boy was clueless

"Where else..kook .. ofcourse to you're husband's room.."jimin dropped like it's nothing

Jungkook gulped hardly..how can he go to taehyung's room.he didn't entered his room since he came to this home,and he was sure taehyung wouldn't like his presence there also..

"J-jiminie..can I sleep here with you p-please..?"

Jimin was confused.."what but why..?"

"Um couse I -I missed you so much..and i-i want to sleep with y-you it's been a long time we slept together right..? let me sleep with you today... please?.."jungkook gulped hardly it was the first ever time he is lying to his bestfriend..

Jimin smiled warmly walking towards the boy,he cupped his baby's chubby cheeks"oww my baby I missed you too.. but it's not proper to sleep with others.. just after some days of your marriage...hm ?and taehyung also don't like it... I'm here only right.. you can see me tomorrow also hm?..."

Jungkook just Pouted while showing his big eyes in his bestfriend's hands..

Jimin smiled and leaves a small peck on other's forehead..

"Now go to you're room.... you're man must being waiting for you..hm?"he said with a teasing smile and made the younger turned around..

Jungkook smiled sadly at the words..

Taehyung probably be calling his girlfriend right now..

🥀

Jungkook slowly walked towards his room and took a pillow and blanket from his bed...he sighed jimin is exactly like a CID.. mainly in the case of his best friend.he should observe everything..

So he can't make anything obvious.. there is no any other way for him other than go to his husband's room..and sleep with him

.

.

.

Jungkook gulped when he reached infront of taehyung's room...he took a deep breath and knocked on the door..

"Come in.."

He heard the deep manly voice from inside

Jungkook gulped again

He is your husband kook .. just go inside .......atleast he is a human right?..... he won't eat you....

Ok I got this, you can do this...!

.

Taehyung took back the earphones that were inserted inside his ears..and stood up from the bed when a small figure peaked through the door

"Jungkook what are you doing there..?"

He saw the boy fidgeting with the tip of his white sweater paws..

"Jungkook is there any problem...?"the voice came out conserned surprising himself

"Actually hyung, t-there is a problem.."