chapter 14

"please don't do t-this i b-beg you...."jungkook whimpered when the man's hot breath touched his face..he felt disgusted and helpless, never in his life before he phased a situation like this.

He closed his tightly when the stranger touch his face with his marshy hands...

"You're skin is so soft.. softer than every girl and boy I have ever touched.."

Jungkook tried his best to push the man away from him..he felt dirty in himself.. when he tried his whole strength the man fel back..

The man hissed when his back collided with the cold floor

"Y-you fucking bitch ... you dared to push me away..."he barked at the poor boy..

Jungkook doesn't know what to do anymore....his stick was also missing, there is only one way for him ..so he did exactly that..he screamed loudly as he can... Using the whole energy remaining in his body...

When he sensed the man trying to stand up ,he gave a hard hit right on his chest making him again fall backword..

"You fucking slut ,who do you think you are...let me show what you would get for hitting me.."

The man stood up furiously and pushed jungkook..who fel back on the floor,as he tried to move the stranger locked his head with his hands..

"How can you escape now baby boy...?!"the man let out an ugly smirk

"L-leave me d-dont do this.."jungkook pleaded ..he badly needed taehyung at that moment..

"P-please leave m-me what d-did I do to y-you..p-please please pl-"

Jungkook stopped crying when the man was lifted up from his body suddenly..

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD..YOU DARED TO TOUCH HIM..."

jungkook wiped his tears hearing the familiar voice

T-taehyungi hyung...

He tried to stood up but couldn't,he haven't had any energy left in him.. but before again falling back to the cold floor someone helped him to sit...

"W-who-"

"It's me baby,are you alright.. were you hurt somewhere...?"

He heard the familiar conserned voice and he couldn't help himself but throw himself into his best friend 's arms..

"J-jiminie he-he tried to ..t-tried -"

Jimin patted the younger 's back...he himself was crying badly"it's okay baby you are safe now...me and taehyung is here.."

Jungkook slowly lifted his head, facing the other with his red face which have some marks here and there enough to break jimin's heart..

"Is taehyungie hyung here..?"

"Yes baby he is here.."

"Where...?"

Jimin slowly diverted his gaze to the other male"he is giving a lesson to the man who dared to touch his husband.."he smirked looking at the black dressed stranger...

With taehyung:

"You touched him with your filthy hand , how dare you.. fucking rapist..*punch*he is my husband.. you touched what belongs to me*punch*"

The man tried his best to defend the tiger...but taehyung was not in his conscious mind...he looked exactly like a beast at that moments

That man was vomiting blood,he was almost losing life from his body..

Jungkook who was hearing all of this , tightened his arms on jimin's jacket..he doesn't wanted taehyung to kill someone and go to Jail becouse of him..

"J-jiminie stop hyung he will die..."