chapter 12

Taehyung opened his eyes hearing the alarm sound, today is off for him.so he woke up later than usual...

He yawned and removed the blanket from his body,the couch is empty ofcourse jungkook have woken up...he didn't saw that boy sleeping after six am till ....

He yawned making his way to downstairs hoping his husband must have made his morning tea..

.

"Jungkook where are you? I'm up ..."
He called the younger like usual..

Where is he ..?

"Jungkook...jung-"

Taehyung's legs stopped.... when his eyes landed on the the scene infront of him.....his sweet husband and his best buddy was busy in making breakfast.... taehyung's tightened his fist noticing the closeness between them....he doesnt waited a second to dash inside the kitchen.....

Jungkook Stopped laughing when he felt a new presence around him"Taehyungi hyung, you woke up...?"jungkook asked looking surprised"when did you came i didn't heard any voice..?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes walking towards them..

"I have been calling you many times.. look like you are too busy ...that you couldn't even Hear my voice.."he informed learning his back on the kitchen counter, folding his hands...

Jungkook's eyes widened"you called me....??! I didn't hear you hyung... "jungkook blanted slowly walking towards his husband"you must have called me for your tea... Aren't you..?"

Taehyung hummed in a slow voice

"Wait for a minute hyung...I will prepare it for you..j-just give me a minute..."

Taehyung again hummed,he didn't even looked at the other face present in the kitchen...

"I don't think this is fine for a relationship.."

A voice came from a corner of the kitchen

Taehyung's brows shrinked turning towards the voice"what do you mean..?"

Jimin let out a small chuckle looking at the confused face of taehyung,he shook his head walking towards the slightly Higher male"i said.. it's not proper for a good husband to order his wife whatever he wants...a successful married life needs mutual helps.... isn't it kim taehyung..?"jimin asked bringing his face more closer to the younger

"J-jimini hyung.."a soft voice raised in the atmosphere..

"What is it baby?"jimin backed away from the longer male and moved towards his best friend..at the instant

Jungkook gulped"a-actually taehyungi hyung helps me every day.. Today he have off in his office that's why he woke up late.. right taehyungi ?"jungkook asked facing taehyung who is standing there like a dump..

"Taehyungi are you there..?"he called when he couldn't hear any reply

Taehyung cleared his throat and let out an awkward chuckle"y-yeh actually we always cook everything together.."taehyung smiled innocently at the new comer while walking towards his husband..and hugged him from behind..