Drunken celebrations

~Joey's pov~

The morning after Shane proposed to me was not a morning I woke up early. I still woke up before Shane but when I checked the clock, I saw it was almost noon. I was tired. We left the restaurant at 10pm and you would think that would give us more plenty of time to sleep right?

Wrong.

Once we got home, Shane opened a bottle of really high class wine he bought. We basically drank the whole bottle before midnight. And things got a little wild after that.

Shane hardly ever drinks so the wine hit him hard. He never really felt the need to but last night was a different story.

Needless to say, when Shane gets drunk, he gets needy. We were sitting on the couch and I was laughing at the stupid jokes Shane kept making. He stopped telling jokes and just stared at me. Of course, I looked back but I still awkwardly laughed.

I had Panic! At The Disco playing on the tv this whole time so there wasn't any awkward silence while Shane stated at me.

After a minute or so, I finished my glass of wine and set it down. And as if I had just pressed a 'start' button, Shane grabbed me firmly with his hands and pinned me to the couch. He had an awfully evil grin on his face.

Shane then proceeded to sit on my legs, keeping me pinned beneath him. I looked up at him shockingly.

Shane: What? Is my little Joey feeling defenseless? Can you not get up? Poor baby.

I had no idea what he was doing. Maybe this was why Shane didn't drink much. He gets needy. Aggressively needy. Kind of mean in a way? But it didn't fail to excite me.

I looked up at him and there was one thing he did wrong, he didn't pin my arms down. So I grinned and grabbed his shoulders, pushing him to the floor which allowed me to pin him down this time.

I decided to take advantage of my position. I leaned down and kissed Shane's lips. It was a sloppy kiss but hey, I was drunk.

We made out on the floor for a while until I pulled away from his soft, pink lips and kissed his jawline. Then down to his neck. I kisses around all over until I found his sweet spot. He left out small muffled moans as I left my mark there. I looked up at him and smirked.

Joey: There, now I know your mine.

Shane: Just shut up and take your shirt off.

I moved my hands from holding is arms and took my shirt off. As soon as my shirt was off Shane pushed me off of him. I tried to get back onto him but he grabbed me and pushed me against a wall.

He kissed my lips roughly. He had his hands on my wrists; pinning them to the wall behind me. After a few minutes he moved to my neck and almost instantly found my sweet spot.

This wasn't the first time we had sex but it felt like it was. I remember we did it before the accident but since we got back together we haven't. So I don't really remember how it felt.

Shane's hands wandered away from my wrists and down to my hips. He still kept me pressed firmly against the wall. I knew if I tried to gain dominance again, I would fail. His body was pressed against mine. I wasn't going anywhere and I didn't want to either.

Now that my hands were free I slid my hands down his sides and then up his shirt. He let me take it off of him and toss it down to the ground.

At this point I'm sure my neck was covered in a bunch of dark hickeys. Shane knew this too. He moved his hands from my hips and under my thighs. Then he picked my legs up and wrapped them around his waist.