8. GSA: EJC&RB

August 29th, 2007
12:02 AM

"Hold still... you will mess up the mascara," Nini said.

"This color will look so cute on you!" Kourtney smiled.

He had messed with his hair so much that it was frizzy again, "Ricky? What's wrong?" Nini asked. "If you are nervous about people making fun of you, we can take it off," She said as everyone looked at the School's New Quarterback/New Kid, who had only been here for two days.

"Yeah, your hair looks like it's about to run away," Gina smirked, and Ricky glared at her.

"I am waiting for something... something big,"

"is it revenge?" Ashlyn asked.

"Ricky? Taking quarterback from a senior isn't enough for you?" Big Red asked, a little started by Ricky's evil genius.

"Oh, Seb... my dad wants you to make him a tie,"

"A tie? I am not a seamster... isn't he like a hotshot lawyer? Shouldn't he shop from a tailor?" Seb asked.

"Oh, no... he wants you to crochet him a tie," Ricky said, and they all raised an eyebrow, confused, "like this bracelet... do you think you could do that?"

"Um... yeah, I think so?" Seb wasn't sure.

"Oh, do you think you could make me a dress?" Nini asked, "My Moms would love it if I showed a little pride for them," she smiled.

"Sweetie, I just thought of something... maybe if we make more bracelets and give them to everyone in GSA, it could be a way to get the word out," Carlos said.

"I don't understand... does your dad just like the rainbow?" Seb asked.

"No, he wants to wear it for me," he said, and the girls 'awe'd.'

"So... that means you are gay?" Carlos asked, needing a label.

"I don't care," Ricky shrugged, "he doesn't either,"

"What? He wants a tie to support you. He doesn't care?" Ashlyn asked.

"Oh no..." He spoke and then explained it.

-------
October 23rd, 1999

"Son... does this mean you are gay?" Mike asked

"No! I don't know," Ricky cried into his hands in the passenger seat.

"Rickster... come on, just show me the picture," Mike asked, and Ricky threw the crumpled-up picture his teacher threw in the garbage before sending him to the principal's office for arguing with her... then Ricky called him a name... then punched him in the nuts.

"Mike! Just please let it go. I want to go home," He cried as his father pulled over.