9. Richaria

Trigger Warning: Non-Con Kissing, Bullying, Mentioned Domestic Abuse

September 7th, 2007
5:02 AM
   Ricky would grab a couple of Gatorades for himself and his friends before he walked to the school. He had been trying to dodge his fear of the dark. It only really affects him when he is closed up in a small space, and it is dark. He and his father bought him a few more lights, and every light in the house is on, too. Ricky remembered that EJ was annoyed with him having his lights so bright, so he bought a headlight and aimed it directly into his room.

   He struggled to open the old door, and when he opened it, he turned on the lights and saw EJ on the couch. EJ stirred in his sleep and hid his head under the pillow, returning to snoring. Ricky shut off the lights, thinking he looked cute asleep and now opening his mouth.

   "Mike... why is EJ in the shed?" He walked into his Dad's room and was packing up his bags.

   "He is in the shed?" Mike put his hands on him, "Awe... well, can you go tell him to come to sleep in the house. He can sleep in my bed. I am almost done in here," he said, still confused. "Sweet Boy... he is having a hard time at home. He used to bunk in your room,"

   "Ew... good thing you got me a new bed," Ricky said, and his Father gave him a stern look. "Why? Does he have a hard time sleeping?" Ricky smirked

   "I don't think so, Ricky... I told you to move the light out of his window," He chuckled.

   "Why? Is it that bad?" Ricky crossed his arms, tucking his hands into his armpits. Mike smiled because Lynne used to do that when she was annoyed.

   "I don't think he would appreciate me saying his business, just like you wouldn't like it if I told him yours,"

   "Okay, fine... but he looked pretty comfortable in there. I was trying to get some Gatorade for Gordan, Nathan, Wyatt, Ian, and Carson," Ricky said. All the Juniors met on the field to practice harder before the first game. David, Ahmet, and Kahau are some seniors who weren't on the team last year. They would be there too; they could bring their drinks since they were asshole seniors. His Dad reached for his wallet, handing him 200. "Did Gatorade go up overnight?"

   "No, Silly, this is for the weekend... be nice to EJ, order pizza, or eat out. Have EJ drive you two to a restaurant or something," Mike said, and Ricky raised his eyebrow. "Richard Micah... I know I didn't raise you most of your life, but you need to be nicer to EJ,"

   "He is a Jerk..."

   "Hey, at least he isn't like David and Jason," He said, and Ricky looked down, "I am sorry to be a hard ass, Sweetie, but he is most likely going through a hard time for helping you out,"

   "No... you're right," Ricky hugged him.

   "Do you have everything? Here, it should be at least 15. Put the 200 in our spot," he said, and Ricky nodded, "You have your helmet? You jersey? Your extra pants? Your cup? Your-"