𝟢𝟢𝟩. 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌

𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗆𝗇
𝟤:𝟤𝟣𝖺𝗆
𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

•••

"Ayo bro make that shit echo or sum."

"Ight bet," the engineer says as he continues to mix my song.

I dap bro up, "Kayb this shit is fucking fye bruh."

"On god," he smiles as the girl beside him tugs on his jeans.

"I got it," the other girl walks back into the studio with a bag of za in her hand.

I grab it and lay it out on the table, "Bet. This shit gas?"

"Hell yea," she says. "My friend always hook me up with that shit it hit different."

"Well we bout to see. Kayb you got da woods?"

"Yea gimmie a minute" he says as he gets up to get his bookbag.

Shortly after, we hear a loud knock on the studio door.

I kinda jump from how firm the knocks were. They were like police knocks.

"Crowley Police, Open Up!"

We all gasp and quickly try to hide the marijuana I had just put out on the table.

"What the fuck," I say under my breath as I shake my head.

The banging gets louder. We all jump once again.

"Hell nah," Kayb said as he goes into the bathroom, "Y'all it's a window in here."

"Nigga what the fuck? Run so they can shoot? Just chill bro." I say.

He sighs and shakes his head. The two girls hide behind Kayb and the engineer as I open the door.

I cross my eyes to see an AR aimed directly at my forehead.

My hands are up as they yell at me to slowly move back.

It takes a lot to scare me. I've been in a situation like this in my past, but I wasn't scared to die.

I guess now that I have a mini me growing day by day, I was now in fear of losing my life.

The first thing I thought about once I seen the policeman aim his gun at me was my baby.

A tear falls off of my face and I barley even realize. Was I tearing up? In front of everyone?

"We got a call saying there are illegal guns on this property," One of the policeman states as they begin to search the room.

"Illegal guns?" Kayb says. "Nobody has illegal guns."

The policemen forcefully shove us all to the ground and handcuff us.

"Why are you detaining us?" I ask confused. "We don't have any weapons on us or in here!"

The cops stayed silent as they continued to handcuff us and pick us up. They direct us to their cop cars as they shove us in.

I continuously shake my head; they don't even have a warrant out, and if they did, they didn't even tell us.

I look through the window as they begin to search my car.

Searching my car without a warrant? Yea I should easily beat this case.

"These cuffs are so fucking tight," Kayb says as he continuously adjusts his wrists behind him.

The girls were in the other police car while me and kayb were in this one. The engineer was in one alone.