What A Beautiful Day

[Narratior]

"Y/n hey my darling how are ya? I've been looking for you for the hole day what happened?" Anny asked, Anny hugged the smaller female from the back and gave her a kiss on the cheek as the smaller giggled. "Hi my love! Sorry I was gathering a hole lot of foods to make your favorite dish! I made some soup, mash potatoes, and bread!" Y/n said excited. "AHH I LOVE YOU! thank you thank you thank you!!!! Aww this is why were engaged!" The taller exclaimed giving the smaller kisses all over their face. Y/n loved Anny alot more than anyone in the world, she was crazy in love with the taller and the taller was just as in love with the smaller their marriage day was a month away and it was gonna be expensive because I mean- who wouldn't want to spoil their soon to be wife on the best day of their lives? Anny spent everything for this day for them because she was too in love with y/n not to! This love was what every other couple craved the type of couple any one would want I mean- who wouldn't what this type of love?

(The Flower Cliff Hill)

"Hey my love?" Anny asked, "yes?" Y/n answered, "when can we have kids..." anny asked. Anny always dreamed of kids and always loved them since she saw one. "*giggle* someday my love. When you marry me is the day I'll have kids with you" Y/n giggled, "well good thing that's not to far away! I would hate for are marage to be delayed for anything in the world- you know I love you right?" The taller asked. "Hehe to the moon and back!" The smaller giggled, "that's good...the things I would do for you..." Anny said, "would youuuuu rob a house for me?" Y/n asked. " yep all the way!" Anny exclaimed, "would youuuuu rob a bank for me?" She asked, "any time any day" the taller said, "would youuuu kill for me?" She asked once again. "If it means you will still love me than any day" Anny whispered as she kissed y/n on the cheek. "And I would most definitely do the same than!" Y/n said happily.

"Hey Anny?" The smaller asked, "yes my love?" She answered. "Out for the blue question but would you ever cheat on me?" Y/n asked look at her love, "what? No! never in my life would I think of leaving you! I would rather die than do that!" Anny said, "oh well that's a relief because I would never do that either I was just a bit worried because I mean-" y/n was going to finish her sentence, "hay wadadadad! Don't finish that sentence if you degrade yourself I will be extremely sad! Your as beautiful as a bumble bee in my eyes" Anny say with her hands cupping the smallers face. "Bumblebees are harmful and you only say that because you like bee's" y/n said looking away from her lovers eyes, "and that's why I love YOU and only YOU! Your as beautiful as a Bumblebee and as dangerous and that's what makes me crazy for you!" Anny said happily. "Anny your everything a girl could ask for, thank you" y/n said as she held her lovers hand and smiled at her lover. "Your very welcome and your everything the gods in my head could asked for" anny smiled warmly at her lover.

What a day...