Just The Two Of Us

"Oh dear Jamie are you ok?" The smaller said while helping the taller up. "Ya I'm ok just tripped hehe" the taller said, " *sigh* who new my wedding would have ended up like this? Hehe poor anny.... I didn't even fully get to see her... what if she is alive? I didn't see her soul leave her body so what if there is still a chance!" Y/n said in disbelief. "Y/n please.... I know it's hard to believe but Anny is gone... it's just the two of us..." Jamie said hugging y/n, "I just don't wanna be alone forever- for the next few millions of years Jamie..." y/n said crying while hugging Jamie like her life defended on it. "Hey hey hey it'll be ok! I mean- sure you will out live me but you must have some faith! Lord HD said you will someday find love again! And who knows maybe I'll live to see the day you find that person and marry them!" Jamie said comforting y/n. "No! Don't say that! I need you in my life! You can't die on me to! I care for you to much to see the day you die! I would rather live in an endless pain before I see you die before me!" Y/n said clutching onto Jamie even tighter, "uh- oh y/n.....don't worry about that....I'll be fine...when the day come when we won't be together....you will continue to shine like Gold in my memories....and even if we don't ever leave echothers side...you will forever be my Gold ok?" Jamie said holding y/n close to them to comfort the short woman in her arms. "Ok....ok..." y/n said as she soon fell asleep on Jamie.

Whats so special about that word gold?