Years And Years

How long has it been now? I'm coming up on my 50th year of the reaper....

50 years since I lost you

48 years since I lost you

The years are starting to smash together, its hard to tell any more...yet its still very long years. I'm starting to give up at finding "the love of my life" sounded like bull shit at this point, what did I do yesterday? I sharpened my syth, went to the market out in The Kingdom Of Dreams to, I helped a few to the unknown that were in the orphanage. I guess that's it?

I also ment another goddess from another smp, her name was Alice she is a strong goddess and she is the one that also represented the god of manipulation, but she was from another smp and religion hehe.

I was just walking around- what year is it? 1774? 1783? 1824!? SINCE WHEN!? Its already? I new its been 50 years but I didn't think of the year! "Um- madam I believe you dropped this?" A guy that looked my youthful figure said, "oh? Um thank you! I must have dropped my knife just now hehe..." I said as I took my knife back. "Uh- um.... I'm Callahan!" The boy said as he held his hand out. "I'm The Reaper nice to meet you!" I said scarasticlly while shaking his hand, "a- A REAPER!" they boy said as he had sparkles in his eyes, "uh- um...you weren't supposed to have that r- never mind ye?" I said. "I read all about you immortals! AND THE BOOKS WERE RIGHT!!!!" Callahan said, "huh?" I said confused alot. "The books said the a reaper is to look as beautiful as an angel and as deceiving as a Honey badgers! Confused alone and destroyed you poor immortals are....I meant another one a few days back! Her name was Jamie she was really sweet! Apparently she lost her best friend and was to be a reaper after that! I run into alot of you- not the point! I am friends with are lord XD to!- I was wondering if you wanted to go get something to eat to- did you want to?" Callahan said, all his talking was a bit adorable. He knew so much about us reapers- I didn't think I was as pretty as an angel but why not, "I would love to haha" I giggled out, maybe he was the one? "Sweet!".

My pet is playing with my reaper I see? I guess I'll have to punish him later~