My Dear Child

The music in the vid is important cuz the lyrics will be said so ye with that said ENCORE!!!

Come little children

I'll take thee away~

Into a land of enchantment!

Come little children

The times come to play

Into my garden of shadows~

I listened to the sweet beautiful voice of my best friend sing, even tho the hole song was to collect the souls of the dying children here at the hospital. Her voice was like an angel tho so how can I not compliment her?

Follow sweet children

I'll show thee the way~

Through all the pain

and the sorrows~

Weep not poor children

For life is this way

Murdering beautie and passion~

Hush now dear children

It must be this way

To weary of life and deception

Rest now my children

For soon we'll away

Into the calm and the quiet....

Y/n stopped as she has finished collecting the children that were soon to be lost and sent them to the unknown, it's not really the unknown because most believe in the HOLE OTHER GODS THAN THE ONES THAT ARE HERE!!! But we call it the unknown because in many religions there in mine which is real and it called the void but for Christians it's heaven or hell, or for the Greeks the go to the to under world. So to not make a fuss with the other mortals we call it the unknown so the one who were to die don't go on a rant about their religion before y/n sends them away.
But I believe in XD more than the other gods, well in my eyes he is the best. He was the one the created are server and what I would call home. If he were to need my life, well I would gladly give it to him! Anything for my lord XD, anything except for y/n, she is worth more than any thing to me. More than any riches, more than any God, more than the human body I possess, SHE is the light to my life. I'm prepared to die for her.

A she opened to portal to the unknown and the kids walked in and was taken in by goddess, y/n shut the portal and we continued on are way, it's been over 5 years since THAT happened....

We left the hospital and were on are way to the in we were staying at. This time was different tho right as I shut the door to are room she instantly broke down into tears, y/n never liked killing the young. She said before the incident she was going to adopt a kid or two with anny...they both wanted a family. Long behold what happened, y/n never got that family she wanted and she only wanted one WITH anny.

She cried as I held her in my arms comforting her and reminding that one day she will find love again with another, and maybe that other would have a family with her but it was unsure.

How long would she have to wait? How much more longer would she have to indure all this pain? How much longer until the never ending cycle would end for her? How much longer until she looses hope? All these questions that I'll never have a answer to...

Oh my dear sweet children...