Depression

Lloyd pov

I sigh trying to waich a movie with everyone but end up just looking at everyone.

"Jay and nya are cuddling together, Kai is holding Skylor, while pixel and zane are holding hands.

They all look so happy...

I get up and leave the room feeling like I shouldn't be there as I head to my room and lift up my pillow showing a picture of me with the jade princess harumi before she betrayed me and Resurrected my father with the sons of garmadon, I remember waiching as the building killed her...

I feel tears fall growing angry.

"Why, why wouldn't she change?, skylor did for kai!, why dose it always have to be someone I care about, why dose life always seem to have it out for me!" I yell.

I wipe my eyes looking at the picture and remembing how beautiful harmui was, her red lips, her white blonde hair, her beautiful blue eyes, she was perfect.

But now she's gone because of me... if I had never unleashed the serpentine, the great devourer would not have killed her parents and then she would be happy...

And speaking of the devourer, I'm not one to hate, but if there's one being I do hate it is the devourer, it rained everything when it bit my father and even thow the giant snake is long gone it haunts me to this day...

"Hey Lloyd it's time for dinner!" I hear Jay yell.

I sigh getting up to go join them as I suddenly feel intense pain throw my body like I'm being bitten by black widow Spider's over and over again as my eyes glow purple I turn to see a picture of me with my friends before blasting it with energy leaving a big hole in the wall.

"Hahaha..."

I freeze as my eyes stop glowing realizing what I just did.

"What?, that-that's never happened before..."

As I hear a knock on my door.

"Hey Lloyd your dinner is getting cold, you okay in there?" Nya ask.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming." I say opening my door but still confused over what just happened.

It was like for a moment I lost complete control over my body...

Misako pov

I'm about to join the others for breakfast when the phone rings.

"Hello?, yes this is misako garmadon.

I gasp almost dropping the phone from the information they just gave me.

"Okay thank you..." I say hanging up.

I feel so confidented, harumi the girl who Resurrected my husband and brought ruin to ninjago is alive...

How am I gonna tell everyone this?, how will my son react?