birthday party

Lloyd pov

I lay on my bed feeling really nervous, what if the overlord really wasn't the golden master and that fate was saved for me?

"No!, I'm not like my dad, I'm the green ninja, elemental master and hero of ninjago and if this is my destiny I will not submit...

Cole pov

"Happy birthday Cole!" We all shout.

I smile blowing out the candles and blow out the candles before digging into the cake.

"Aw man this cake is delicious!" I shout enjoying it.

"Harmui actually made it." Pixel says smiling.

"Harmui this is delicious, thanks a lot!" I say taking another bite.

Harmui pov

I giggle glad that he liked it.

"Your welcome cole."

Later...

Lloyd pov

I'm at the food table about to get a slice of birthday cake the pain returns as I fall to my knees holding my face as my eyes glow.

"Agh grrr!" I turn to see the rest of the cake setting on the table and smile.

Harmui pov

I'm enjoying the party with everyone and honestly I'm having a good time, it's nothing like the big parties my foster parents had back at the jade palace where I just stood around wearing makeup and being pretty...

"Ugh Lloyd what the!?..." I turn to see Cole covered in cake trying to get it off as I turn to see Lloyd on top of the table laughing like a crazed idiot but when he opens his eyes I gasped to see them glowing a bright purple.

"Hahaha happy birthday!" He yells throwing another piece of cake this time hitting skyler!

Kai looks at his girlfriend before turning to Lloyd in anger as he jumps off the table trying to avoid kais fire blast while laughing the whole time.

Later...

"Ow!, please be gentle he really got me there."

He says as I bandage up the places kai burnt him.

"Will you shouldn't have thrown cake at his girlfriend like an idiot." I say bandaging up the last spot.

"It was an accident I didn't mean to do it..." he says looking down.

I then put my hand under his chin looking into his beautiful green eyes that always seem to melt my heart every time I look into them.

Lloyd then leans in and I find my self doing so as will.

Could this be it?, the moment we kiss?

Then there's a knock on the door as we both pull away our faces blood red.

"Hey Lloyd, harmui dinner is ready." Pixel says.

"We-we should probably go eat..." I say getting up trying to leave.

"Rumi..." I turn to feel Lloyd holding my hand.

"Listen i-I wondering if maybe tommrow you would like to do something together..."

I blush looking down embarrassed.

"You mean like a date?" I ask looking up and smiling shyly.

Lloyd looks down fiddling with his figures his cheeks red.

"If you want it to be..." he ask smiling nervously.

" Lloyd I..." I thank for a moment this mite be my chance to kiss him before he becomes the golden master.

"Sure I'd love to," i say smiling as we head for dinner.