Not who we knew

Golden master pov

I smile walking throw the sea of sands to nya's old samurai x cave, I am not a fool, i know the ninja like the back of my hands, and i know theres no way they will keep the golden weapons at the monastery.

I stop feeling the power grow Lloyd's growls as my body begins to turn gold my face begens to transform into that of an Oni and I grow an extra pair of arms!

"Yes!!" I laugh.

"Now I'm even stronger, but with out my armor, I'm still vulnerable to being defeated...

As I head towards the cave, ready to destroy all in my way...

Jay pov

Me and cole have looked everywhere from the caves of despair to the toxic bogs and no sign of harumi...

"Any luck?" Cole ask.

"Nothing..."

"Come on we need to keep looking, Lloyd is on the line here."

"For all we know she could've got some Travelers tea and fled ninjago!" I say frustrated.

"Come on Jay I know you still don't trust her, but she mint be our only hope..." He says as we countiue looking and as where about to head twords ninjago city.

I spot someone on the ground with what looks like the four serpentine generals.

"I thank I see her!" I say as we fly down to them.

Harmui pov

"We need to get back to the monastery and help the others before he can get the golden weapons." I explain.

"Harmui!" I look up to see Cole and Jay flying to us.

Never thought I'd be happy to see them...

"Are you alright?" Cole ask.

"I'm fine, it was the serpentine generals who saved me." I say.

"Have you seen Lloyd?" Jay ask

"Not since we were at mega monster amusement park, then he snapped and attacked me, I haven't seen him since..."

"Will sensei Wu says your the key to stopping him, come on lets get back to the temple." Cole says helping me on his dragon as scales also gets on while the other generals get on jays.

"Come on let's go!" I say as we take off.

Sensei wu pov

I'm growing deeply concerned it's been almost two hours since nya and pixel lift and Lloyd still has not shown up...

"We found her!" We turn to see Cole and Jay along with harmui and the serpentine.

"Harmui it's good to see you are safe." I tell her.

"Has Lloyd not shown up yet?" Cole ask.

"No, it's been quite, we sent nya and pixel away with the golden weapons.

"There probably hiding in her old samurai x cave." Kai says.

Jay pov

I look down, something is not right...

"NO!" I shout summoning my dragon in a panic and flying off.

"Jay wait!" Cole yells.

Harmui pov

I gasp realizing why jay reacted the way he did, Lloyd is not here because he knew the ninja would do something like this, he knew the weapons would not be here.

"We must get to the samurai x cave before it's to late!" I shout as every summons there dragons I can't help but wonder if that's something I'll ever be able to do as I get on wu's dragon.

"Harmui..." I turn to see Lloyd's mother.

"Please bring back my son..." She says worried.

"I will Ms garmadan." I tell her as we take off.