Strange Fortune

Lord Blumiere has been staying in a strange realm for some time. Reflecting on the past and trying to move forward. It is hard after losing his beloved Timpani again; however, he feels better knowing he'll meet her again in another life; he was determined to keep the promise he made to her. So today he continues to explore The Monster Nation. Another kingdom that resides in the strange dimension he currently resides in, known as Necromourn.

The Lord has felt a strange calm while residing in this world. Blumiere did a lot of reflecting, about his past, what he has gone through and what he wants to do for the future. He isn't sure how long he plans on staying in this strange Dimension, but for now he wishes to stay as long as he can to appreciate the beauty of this realm. The ex-count never had a chance before to appreciate all dimensions and their rich cultures as well as the beauty of those worlds, due to his grief driving him to destroy all of it. In fact, he felt guilty for even considering destroying these realms, but alas, he can't change the past. All he can do now is focus on the now and what is to come.

He currently finds himself wandering around parts of a city he has never quite seen before. It was a night out, with the sky being a dark shade of turquoise, with bright stars shining and twinkling about, along with a full moon to illuminate the quiet streets. It made everything peaceful. He enjoyed the quiet. Taking a night walk did bring up old memories of his time back at Castle Bleck; while the rest of his minions were asleep, he often found himself lost in his thoughts while planning the team's next move. The tranquility of the night seemed to help him focus along with clearing his head. The Lord makes his way through the streets, he notices strange buildings with signs attached to them.

"Huh, this place has a market district?" He thought to himself curiously as he continued his evening stroll. His glowing eyes noticed more things. Some people here and there, not a lot of people, were hanging around due to how late it was; he only assumed they were heading home or taking a night stroll like he was. Only distant chatter, and the city ambience is the only thing he hears now to fill the quiet streets.

However, as peaceful as it all was, he couldn't help but feel himself being drawn towards something... or perhaps it could even be someone. The Lord couldn't explain this unusual feeling, but he felt his body carry him along the cobblestone streets. Further, and further, we continued, soon enough he found himself in a different part of The Market District.

Blumiere's glowing eyes saw a bunch of tent-like vendors with all kinds of various wares and trinkets, in different arrays of colors. It was oddly pretty to him with how these colors seemed to glow ever so slightly in the moonlight. The feeling he has seems stronger here compared to where he was before, feeling the urge to continue forward, he pressed onward. It was a little eerie with how quiet the district was at the time of night, unlike before he was starting to keep his guard up just in case someone or something were to attack him. After all, it wouldn't be hard for anyone to hide among the many vendor stands, and the merchandise on display on those very stands.

The deeper he went, the stronger the feeling got; his eyes spotted something faintly glowing up ahead of him. Curious, he stepped closer towards the glowing light. What he saw was a tent of sorts, with moon and star patterns on the canvas. The light he followed was emitting from the tent's entrance. Blumiere walked closer, moving the tent flap as he entered inside. What he saw were various mystical items scattered about on a table with two chairs that were sitting in the center room. Those items were a crystal ball, a deck of tarot cards lying face down next to it, and candles that surrounded them. This made the lord curious, but before he could take another step forward the candles lit on their own, causing Blumiere to freeze in place.

"I have been expecting you..." A mysterious voice spoke. Blumiere looked around, trying to figure out where the voice came from. Luckily for him, the person stepped out of the shadows and into the lit area of the tent. The figure was wearing hooded robes with strange patterns at the end of the oversized sleeves and the bottom of the robed, a mint green pendant hanging from their neck, and some strands of pink hair could be seen although the rest of their face was covered by the hood.