Blackstorm and Honeyfrost

Scenario: What if Blackstorm and Honeyfrost had kits?

Contains spoilers for the following books/series:
A New Horizon

Waging War

This scenario is a little different from the others because this was actually a series I had partially planned out. This series would be the one to follow A New Horizon instead of Waging War and it would follow the lives of Blackstorm and Honeyfrost's kits. In this story the two of them had still separated, but not before Honeyfrost had begun expecting kits.

When she learned Honeyfrost would've done everything in her power to hide this pregnancy from the Clan, the only cat who would know would be Pebblestep as she tried to help her follow the right path. Honeyfrost would tell Blackstorm and she would come to eventual conclusion to give the kits away to be live in AshClan for them to be raised by Nightheart and Dustfall, who were originally planned to be mates instead of Nightheart and Rabbitspring.

The names I had chosen for these kits were Duskkit, a light golden she-cat, Shadowkit, a black she-cat, Reedkit, a black tom and Fennelkit, a golden-brown tom (this name eventually went to the LichenClan apprentice).

Duskkit was going to be the main character of this series and that's about as far as I got with planning this series unfortunately, either that or I don't remember any of the details that I did plan as it was so long ago.

There is also the option of both Honeyfrost and Blackstorm stepping down from their positions to have kits together. Due to the culture of AshClan I imagined Blackstorm would join SunClan and Honeyfrost would have his kits, but her heart would always miss being a medicine cat. They both would, but they would always have each other.

There is another path I considered however, a scenario where Blackstorm and Honeyfrost pull a Crowfeather and Leafpool and run away. I don't think this one is as likely, but I also love to think about the idea of these two cats experience the world together, happy and in love.

It broke my heart to break these two up as they were truly in love, and they always will be. I like to think that in one of these alternate worlds, they are living their lives in love together. The possibilities for how these two stayed together really are endless, so I leave the rest up to you. How do you all think Blackstorm and Honeyfrost would've managed with kits? Do you think they would've given up their lives as medicine cats? Or given up their kits? I'm curious to what you all have to say. I hope you enjoyed!