thunder storm

Amber paced around her room walking in circles. She had just called Tara to come over, Tara knew that amber was terrified of thunder storms. Even though amber made herself look tough on the outside she was actually a big softie, she only let Tara know that obviously.

  Amber jumped when she heard a knock at the door. She quickly ran down the stairs and opened the door to reveal her brunette girlfriend. Right after she opened the door, a loud boom a tunder could be heard, and Amber jumped.

  Tara quickly went inside to embrace her girlfriend in a hug. "You're okay, don't worry." Tara said reassuring her. Amber calmed down a little after that. "Lets go to your room?" Tara asked. Amber just nodded in response. Tara walked over to the door and closed it, making sure to lock it because Amber always forgot. Then she ran upstairs after Amber.

  Amber was already faced down on her bed, her face buried into the pillow. Another loud boom of thunder could be heard, which made amber jolt up. "Im so pathetic, I know." Amber whined. "You're not pathetic baby, don't say that." Tara said. Amber laid down and pulled a blanket up over her shoulder. Tara did the same. "Really, you aren't pathetic. I'm afraid of spiders and always make you kill them, remember?" Tara smiled softly earning a light chuckle from Amber. Thunder could be heard again, and amber flinched. Tara moved in closer to amber and wrapped her arm over her, rubbing circles on her back. "Ill stay here as long as you need me to, okay?" She said. "Thank you, I love you." Amber said as she buried her face into the crook of Taras neck. "I love you too, so much." Tara replied.

The next morning.

  Amber woke up still in the same position as last night. She remembered what happened, and her face got red from embarrassment. Amber sat in silence until she couldn't anymore. She started squirming out of Tara's arms. Tara groaned and rubbed her eyes. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just hungry." Amber replied. "Can you stay over today?" Amber asked breaking the moment of silence. "Of course I can." Tara smiled.

-

K

thats all for this one, the next one will be more interesting.

Sobbing. I miss them </3