makeup

We all know this picture, I dont have to explain

_

  "Just try and sit still, okay?" Tara asked. She was on top of Amber trying to do her makeup, but Amber kept moving because she was uncomfortable. "Ill try," Amber said.

  Tara moved closer to ambers face, putting their eyeliner on. Tara nodded and smiled once she was done, then went to do her other eye, but she struggled. "Why is the other eye always the hardest." She wined.

  "Aaaand..done!" Tara said as she quickly got off Amber and walked towards the bathroom holding Ambers hand. "Ok, look." Tara said. Amber looked in the mirror and smiled. "Oh my god its so pretty, I wish I could do my makeup this good" Amber said, making Tara smile even bigger.

  "Can we watch stab now?" Amber asked, she had been wanting to do that all night. "Yeah baby, of course." Tara said, the smile not leaving her face. "I need a makeup wipe." Amber said. "Sure, let me get a picture of you though. Thats the best makeup look ive ever done." Tara said grabbing her phone out of her back pocket and taking a picture of amber. She handed Amber the makeup wipe, then went to turn on the first stab movie, which was Ambers favorite. Tara thought it was funny because of all the pointless murders. She liked movies like the babadook, elevated horror.

  Amber walked over to the couch where Tara was laying down, she slowly went up to her and layed her head on Taras stomatch. Tara turned the movie on and Ambers eyes didn't leave the screen, not even once. Tara was already fast asleep by the time the movie was over.

_

Ugh I love this picture