I love you

A/N : hey i'm back for a sec because i wanted to make this and people are actually starting to read this now for some reason??

-

  Tara picked up her phone anxiously waiting for a call from Amber. She had been wanting to hang out with her for awhile but she couldn't because Ambers parents where so strict.

  But today Amber's parents wanted to spend a couple days with their friends. Anyway Amber texted tara a couple hours ago saying she would call when her parents where gone.

  Tara's phone started buzzing and ringing and she quickly picked it up. "hey baby" Tara said while smiling ear to ear. "hey, my parents are gone you can come over now." Amber said.

  time skip to when tara gets to her house cause i'm lazy

  Tara got out of her car and looked at the front door to see Amber standing there smiling.

  She ran up to Amber and hugged her tightly, then grabbed her face and kissed her.

  You would think they hadn't seen each other in a year or something but it had only been like 2 weeks.

  Since school ended it had been harder to see Amber because of her parents, that's why they where so happy they where finally gone for a bit.

  "why'd it take you so long?" Amber questioned.

  "well i packed a couple of things." Tara answered as she went to her car and picked up a huge backpack and slung it over her shoulder.

  "oh yeah? a couple of things huh?" Amber chuckled. Tara rolled her eyes.

  "you know it's only 3 days right?" Amber said.

  "shut up." Tara said while lightly punching Amber's arm while walking past her into the house.

"Oh yes, please come in." Amber joked.

  She watched tara walk up the stairs while lugging her enormous backpack with her.

  Amber walked up behind her. "here let me help you with that." she said while taking the backpack off her shoulder and carrying it for her.

  time skip like an hour cause i'm still lazy.

  Tara turned over a shit off the TV that they had been watching for an hour. "this is boring." Tara said. Amber sat up.

  "I have an idea. let's play spin the bottle." Amber said. Tara looked at her with a puzzled look on her face. "there's only two of us?" she said. "well yeah that's the point." Amber said. Tara rolled her eyes.

  Tara leaned forward and kiss amber innocently, which quickly turned to not so innocent.

  I'm just thirty seconds Tara was on top of Amber kissing her. Amber smiled into this kiss causing Tara to smile. "what?" Tara questioned.

  "nothing." Amber said, trying to avoid talking.

  "no seriously what is it?" Tara said, and stopped kissing her.

  "I think.. I think I might.." Amber stammered.

  Tara smiled at her, "say it."

  "I think- no I know, I love you." Amber said while her cheeks flushed with red.

  Tara smiled and started kissing her slowly then all over her face. "I love you to" She smiled, making amber smile.

————————

I only wrote this cause i'm bored, sorry I haven't been making any new updates to this but I kind of lost interest for a bit but I just felt the urge to make this so here you go.

ALSO I didn't proof read this whoops